50 inch SAMSUNG HDTV DLP FOR SALE!!!

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
Just Purchased it not to long ago and wanna upgrade bigger already!!!

Sometimes I hate Technology. :p

This T.V. does everything Awesome But I am wanting to use up my TV stand as much as I can and am wanting a 56 inch T.V.

Would like to sale to Washington State Residents but if anybody wants to travel to get it to thats fine too.

I am wanting to get $1,000 dollars for it. I payed about $400 dollars more then that when I first purchased it. Can't believe myself, selling after just getting it!!!

You can also E-Mail me at: willslawn@hotmail.com

Pictures are of a store add but it is my exact T.V. :D

Last edited:
darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Just so you know, I clicked on the Circuit City ad that you have in your sig, and that TV is on sale at CC for $999. You might want to drop your price a bit, since someone could get the TV brand new for the price you're asking.

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
WOW, Thanks man! :eek:

That SUCKS I swear I just looked, CRAZY.

THANKS

But I just got it SO.

$950.00 I mean a person would also save on Tax's. :D

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
I hate to burst anybodies bubble but that tv can be bought even cheaper than $999.00,i have the exact same tv & paid $850 out the door.

I only shop where i can squeeze a salesman like a lemon:D

Same tv.
[/IMG]

Last edited:
samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
WOW, Looks like I may have to keep this TV!! :(

I pay $1,400 and 3months Later it's way cheaper?? Typical :rolleyes:

I don't get it eaither? There is SO MUCH TV here to be sold that cheap!

Well if anybody is still interested,

It's still for SALE:

PRICE $900.00 Help a Brother out here! :eek:

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
HEY,

But even thoe it sucks for me THANKS for keeping me posted on the going prices guy's!! :):(

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
WOW, Looks like I may have to keep this TV!! :(

I pay $1,400 and 3months Later it's way cheaper?? Typical :rolleyes:

I don't get it eaither?

PRICE $900.00 Help a Brother out here! :eek:
Unless there is a real reason to upgrade to a bigger model you may want to slow down a bit & take a breath,is the extra 6" you'll be getting worth loosing $600 or $700 dollars in a matter of months over:confused:?

Dont let the new tv your looking at blind you to the fact that you'll be adding the cost of your loss to the new tv,which will make it a very costly 6 inch upgrade.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
PLEASE tell me where you shop!!! I've got my Juiceman juicer ready!! :D
Its more of a "how i shop" as oposed to where,i let salesmen know that im aware of mark up & that im never in a hurry to buy,i also let them know that im never window shopping & am prepared to spend cash on the spot,its pretty easy to do if the salesman understands that a 10% commission is better than me walking away & him getting nothing,i let them know i expect a smoking deal on everything i buy or i aint buying anything.

Just letting a salesman know that your aware that credit card companies charge retailers an extra 3% for credit card purchases will get you that 3% off from paying cash instead of credit/debit.

I try to shop with real salesmen,not idiot kids at BB or CC when i want a large purchase,big box stores have fixed prices & salesmen are paid hourly,finding commission based salesmen is the way to go.

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
Unless there is a real reason to upgrade to a bigger model you may want to slow down a bit & take a breath,is the extra 6" you'll be getting worth loosing $600 or $700 dollars in a matter of months over:confused:?

Dont let the new tv your looking at blind you to the fact that you'll be adding the cost of your loss to the new tv,which will make it a very costly 6 inch upgrade.

Hey man,

Thanks for the addvice, I SO often need it. :p

I'm shooting for the 1080P upgrade and the extra 6inches is a Bonus with that. But you are totally right! about the keeping on adding to the Total cost of finding the perfect tv. AAAHHHHHH!!

I told my wife this is it, the last one, we will shake on it. :p
How many times have we said that to someone.?.?.?.

BUT SEREIOUSLY would I be safe to get a 56inch 1080P TV and be happy for the next, SAY, 2-Years?? Because I truly want to be....

I want to start on the Theatre Room itself and STOP spending SO much on Technology!!!

So my next big purchase is:

- Receiver (YAMAHA)
- 56inch DLP 1080P SAMSUNG TV ( TRY to STOP there )
- PS3 ( for Blue Ray and Gameing ) ONLY when Grand Turismo comes out. :D

- Work on Home Theatre, work on room room room!

Advice?? :eek:

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I feel your pain; I have a 42" LCD that I have no need for but the price I could get for it is such a small fraction of what I paid, it makes more sence to just keep it. Heck, it hasnt even been turned on in the past 3 months.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I know exactly what you are going through, I'm in the process of upgrading my 2 year old Yamaha reciever just so I can get 1080p and 7.1 PCM via HDMI. Shortly after I got my 50" Samsung DLP I too wanted to get teh 56" since I found out I had enough room. But now I'm going to just wait till I get my new receiver then wait about a year or so and go from my 50" to either a 65" or 73" 1080p Mitsubishi DLP since now I have my own house and have enough room for a tv that big. I already have all the other stuff I need, so once that's done I can really enjoy my system... GT5 will be awesome on a huge 1080p tv in 7.1.

G

godsantagonist

Audiophyte
it never ends, never.

soon you will want bigger, hdmi 1.3, 120 hz, etc, etc. i have last year's sammy 67". great set! i am satisfied and didn't need 1.3, 120 hz, etc. i wanted 1080p over component, vga, hdmi. i wanted big and a good price. got both.

g'luck in whatever you decide. i think 1080p is worth it because there is a difference in gaming and hidef video.

ps the 360 is better as is hd-dvd, lol. :p;)

O

ouchakov

Enthusiast
AudioHOLICS ;-)

...50 inches, 56 inches, 60 inches. What's the point? If you are going for an upgrade, get an HD projector! For a little more money you can fill up 100'' screen :p That's the argument I am going to use with my wife, because there is no way she'll want to upgrade a regular HDTV for a few more inches.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
...50 inches, 56 inches, 60 inches. What's the point? If you are going for an upgrade, get an HD projector! For a little more money you can fill up 100'' screen :p That's the argument I am going to use with my wife, because there is no way she'll want to upgrade a regular HDTV for a few more inches.
I agree that this is usually the best option if it will work out in the room and lighting conditions. A PJ wouldnt work for me and 73" turned out to be the perfect size. I would ot spend money to go up 6 more inches regardless of resolution.

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
:)

Well guy's,

I'm gonna really try to make due if this works out....

Pretty sure I have a buyer right now for the TV. :D Then I'm gonna try THE "SQUEEZE" them like a Lemon route and try to get a Steal with Cash!

The SAMSUNG 56inch is going for $1,500.00 and The Receiver That I'm looking at is going for about $390.00. I am gonna try to get them both for $1,500 out the door cash. :D

Think that will fly?? Place of "Squeeze" is at "VIDEO ONLY". ??

Any pointers? I'm just really gonna stress that I DO NOT want to and would rather not Finance these two items.

THANKS for chatting guy's!! :)

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
I know exactly what you are going through, I'm in the process of upgrading my 2 year old Yamaha reciever just so I can get 1080p and 7.1 PCM via HDMI. Shortly after I got my 50" Samsung DLP I too wanted to get teh 56" since I found out I had enough room. But now I'm going to just wait till I get my new receiver then wait about a year or so and go from my 50" to either a 65" or 73" 1080p Mitsubishi DLP since now I have my own house and have enough room for a tv that big. I already have all the other stuff I need, so once that's done I can really enjoy my system... GT5 will be awesome on a huge 1080p tv in 7.1.

I plan on going Blu Ray when GT5 comes out and was hopeing it will be 7.1 SS. Is that for games or movies or is it for both. If it was just for movies that would be fine and both would be better. ???

1080P and 7.1 surround Sound I am wanting out of the next upgrade. :)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
:)

Well guy's,

I'm gonna really try to make due if this works out....

Pretty sure I have a buyer right now for the TV. :D Then I'm gonna try THE "SQUEEZE" them like a Lemon route and try to get a Steal with Cash!

The SAMSUNG 56inch is going for $1,500.00 and The Receiver That I'm looking at is going for about $390.00. I am gonna try to get them both for $1,500 out the door cash. :D

Think that will fly?? Place of "Squeeze" is at "VIDEO ONLY". ??

Any pointers? I'm just really gonna stress that I DO NOT want to and would rather not Finance these two items.

THANKS for chatting guy's!! :)
I guess it depends on how good you are at it. I recieved very good deals but it took me a few weeks of getting to know the owner of the store and looking like I may not actually even buy anything. I sure didnt walk in there and say "I will give you blank for these two items". I got to know him, found his interests and discussed mine, we called each other several times afterward and a lot of the time we never mentioned AV gear. One day he called me and said, meet me at the store, I have some deals for you... the rest is history...

Last edited:
samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
I guess it depends on how good you are at it. I recieved very good deals but it took me a few weeks of getting to know the owner of the store and looking like I may not actually even buy anything. I sure didnt walk in there and say "I will give you blank for these two items". I got to know him, found his interests and discussed mine, we called each other several times afterward and a lot of the time we never mentioned AV gear. One day he called me and meet me at the store, I have some deals for you... the rest is history...

WOW!!

I better get on my Game then! :eek::cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis