$48 Roku Ultra Black Friday Deal Started

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
They're Alexa enabled, I want to say v.2, bought a year and a half ago I think just at the 4k rollout? I do remember before Amazon had the proper youtube app, tho (they had another app that sucked). My main complaint is the busy menu/layout....it's weird.
Did you get all the new updates that happened approximately 3 weeks ago? I think the new layout is great. Even the new youtube app is better than just using the browser on the computer.
You should grab the new 4k version gen 3. Right now it's only $25, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Did you get all the new updates that happened approximately 3 weeks ago? I think the new layout is great. Even the new youtube app is better than just using the browser on the computer.
You should grab the new 4k version gen 3. Right now it's only $25, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Some app updates are pending but not a general one and no format in menu/layout changes since I've owned them.....they may just be different. What's a screen shot of the home page look like?

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
Some app updates are pending but not a general one and no format in menu/layout changes since I've owned them.....they may just be different. What's a screen shot of the home page look like?
If I can remember, I will get a screenshot when one of the kids comes by again. Cant do it with my phone, camera not working since I had a blunder sometime back. And haven't really felt the need to get another phone. Hell, I think I've had this same phone for close to 10 years now. I'm not one like so many people now days, who seem to live on their phone and need all the extra non essential features. All I need it for is to make a call and a text if the kids are to lazy to answer. Ya I know im a dinosour. I just can't see wasting money on a new phone when it can be used for audio. :) The essential stuff.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If I can remember, I will get a screenshot when one of the kids comes by again. Cant do it with my phone, camera not working since I had a blunder sometime back. And haven't really felt the need to get another phone. Hell, I think I've had this same phone for close to 10 years now. I'm not one like so many people now days, who seem to live on their phone and need all the extra non essential features. All I need it for is to make a call and a text if the kids are to lazy to answer. Ya I know im a dinosour. I just can't see wasting money on a new phone when it can be used for audio. :) The essential stuff.
LOL I'm not quite that curmudgeonly on phones any more, altho I resisted getting a smart phone for ages. The cameras are handy, but my main use now is in my audio systems at home and in the car; it can do a lot of things not only with music loaded on the phone itself, but act as a remote of sorts for my music on my computer as well as streaming services like Spotify, Pandora, etc.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis