edwelly

edwelly

Full Audioholic
Hello all... I didn't see any threads about this but I didn't look overly hard :)
Anyway, has anyone seen 40 Yr Old Virgin??? I watched it last night and it was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a LONG time. Now my wife, she thought it was just OK. I loved it though...
I normally hate the special features, but I watched almost all of these...
Rarely do I say "I can't wait to watch that movie again"...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Must have been virgin night last night :D We watched it too and though it wanders off at times, I thought it was pretty darn funny. The extras were as funny, if not funnier than the movie! LMAO! I didn't realize that when they did the wax scene, that was REALLY HIS HAIR! Ouch.

"You know how I know you're gay....?" LOL!

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
I love this movie. I had tears rolling down. Best funny movie since something about Mary IMO. The Man-o-lantern and the speech about the trip to Mexico are amazingly funny.

B

BostonMark

Audioholic
saw it twice

I loved this movie, funniest comedy to come out since Bad Santa. I saw it twice in the theater and just picked it up on DVD. My only complaint is the bass response for that wonderful Doobie Brothers song wasn't very good. I really wanted to hear "Yammo be there " one more time. Smart Tech seemed like a really nice store.

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Smart Tech seems like Circuit City, even the layout looks like the layout of a Circuit City store.

I like the movie. But kind of feel sorry for the guy. I mean, his first time is with a grandma. Come on, the script writer has got to get him some hot chicks.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
grandma or not, I wouldn't have turned her down.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis