3 doors down Superdisc

J

JP_Silver_S2k

Audioholic Intern
For not being a huge fan a 3 doors down (not really a fan at all), i must say this disc is like nothing ive ever heard before. I believe it hits store shelves in about 1 week. the DTS 96/24 track sounds amazing. its loaded with features such as 4 different audio mixes, theres "in the crowd" which actually sounds like your in the crowd at this concert and a dolby 5.1 "on the stage track wich makes you feel like you right there with the band. a stereo track, and the king of all the track the 96/24 track, I recently had a few friends over to hear the demo and played both "the eagles: hell freezes over" concert and the 3 doors down, and it was a hands down descision that the "3 doors down" dvd was better. It's very sharp very clear, great bass and overall a great mix. and it works great for a video demo to, i think it was recorded in HD. I highly recomend this DVD even if your not a 3 doors down Fan, this makes a great demo DVD. definatly worth the 29.99 (didnt pay for my copy ;) )

http://www.monstermusic.com/

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
this is for the music section...tee hee :)

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have to say, I was disappointed with the SACD version of 3 Doors Down's Away From the Sun. While it did have more detail, it wasn't really that much better than the CD. It was also one of those infamous Universal discs that had a problem with the center hub cracking - mine did and I returned it and got the DVD-A instead, which I was kind of ticked off to find was lacking the bonus track. Sound is decent on the DVD-A, but again, not the best that I've heard.

I'd be curious to hear the live stuff though.

T

Tek

Audiophyte
Anyone know if this will be available anywhere besides Amazon & Monster??

Don't find it listed at the usual-suspect storefronts.

J

JP_Silver_S2k

Audioholic Intern
your home theater specialty stores will probably have it, it will ship to vendors that carry large quantities of monster cable first then become available later on.

did you try best buy?
I know the new jersey retail chain Electronics expo will be carrying it soon

T

Tek

Audiophyte
Thanks, JP.. yup, checked BB.. they were'nt showin' it.

I'll jus't Amazon a couple copies..
I know my youngest Son will want it, as well. :)

Thanks again.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis