lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, the details to settle an estate are more than most think about (or need to think about, discovered that when my grandfather and my mom (his daughter) died within a few days of each other (she was enroute to his funeral). Sorry for your loss, Phil.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yes, the details to settle an estate are more than most think about (or need to think about, discovered that when my grandfather and my mom (his daughter) died within a few days of each other (she was enroute to his funeral). Sorry for your loss, Phil.
Thanks Chris for your kind words. Sounds like you have had to deal with this as well. It certainly is no fun. At times, life is not easy and just down right unfair. But, it is what it is. Just glad that I am not a lawyer. Can't imagine doing this for a living.

Cheers,

Phil

silentmuse

silentmuse

Audiophyte
Just came, but sorry for your loss. My prayers for you and your family!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, my nephew brought me some of my Stepdad things, as well as, some of my Mom's. Most of it is pictures and things like that. I been looking through them and a lot of emotions are going through my mind right now. My heart is heavy. But, I will wait until both of my Brothers are here as well so we can all go through them together. I also have a lot of nieces and/or nephews. As such, I can NOT leave any of them out.

While going through some of the things my nephew brought, I found my grade school report cards. I know this may come as a surprise for many of you, but evidently I was not the most well behaved. Now don't pass out on me, but I really could misbehave at times. I know you are all thinking "No WAY", but it is very true........LOL!!!!! :eek: Right now, I am having a hard time believing it myself! :p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh my goodness. Just found some pics of me when I actually had a head full of hair......LMAO! :D Been a long time since I had any hair. My email is constantly getting the ole "Hair Club For Men"........LOL!!! Makes me feel like someone is trying to tell me something. Anyways, old pics brings back old memories. Seeing me w/hair just is hilarious! :eek: Made my day.

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis