D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
T-shirt I'd like to make:

Cancun Ted Cruz 2024
A True American Leader

[A Texas map with a blizzard symbol and Ted below reclining in the sun with a cocktail and umbrella]

Boy the fun never ends.:)

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
T-shirt I'd like to make:

Cancun Ted Cruz 2024
A True American Leader

[A Texas map with a blizzard symbol and Ted below reclining in the sun with a cocktail and umbrella]

Boy the fun never ends.:)
lol.......... I just fell off my chair, but okay!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I still like Trump/Greene Make America Hate Again!:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Should DeSantis not survive his covid record than that leaves the door open for Cruz because he is "a name." There's no other besides Trump with name recognition sadly. Cruz has said he deserves the nomination because he ran once before so it's tenure. That's his reasoning. Not him. Trump could get away with being a con man for a while because he had charisma, not character. Cruz doesn't appear to have either character or charisma. I guess not being a life long con man is something to place your hat on.:confused: The thing I consistently notice with Cruz is the lack of human being. It feels like everything he does in the spotlight is calculated. I already know you're a politician, but sometimes it's nice to see the person and not the former. With Cruz I never do. If the cameras on, well I gotta pick up my kid and give her a kiss. Not just walking by the camera with your family is enough. Because the integrity is already there. Cruz is the type who'd say .....and I believe in traditional family values! It would come across as cliche because he's the type of person who licks his finger and sticks it in the air for the wind reading. During the Cancun incident. Cruz's reaction was to look at his phone and see what the news was saying about him. Or his wife's reaction. He didn't really acknowledge he fucked up in any meaningful way. Cruz's answer was to appear on of all places Hannity (!) for damage control. Then attend a public food drive for more damage control. With Cruz I get the impression the enrichment from being president comes first, then service. Others already know that's part of the package but still manage to generally come across as behaving like service to the country first. Or hiding it better. With Cruz it's like trying to hide a red thumb.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Should DeSantis not survive his covid record than that leaves the door open for Cruz because he is "a name." There's no other besides Trump with name recognition sadly. Cruz has said he deserves the nomination because he ran once before so it's tenure. That's his reasoning. Not him. Trump could get away with being a con man for a while because he had charisma, not character. Cruz doesn't appear to have either character or charisma. I guess not being a life long con man is something to place your hat on.:confused: The thing I consistently notice with Cruz is the lack of human being. It feels like everything he does in the spotlight is calculated. I already know you're a politician, but sometimes it's nice to see the person and not the former. With Cruz I never do. If the cameras on, well I gotta pick up my kid and give her a kiss. Not just walking by the camera with your family is enough. Because the integrity is already there. Cruz is the type who'd say .....and I believe in traditional family values! It would come across as cliche because he's the type of person who licks his finger and sticks it in the air for the wind reading. During the Cancun incident. Cruz's reaction was to look at his phone and see what the news was saying about him. Or his wife's reaction. He didn't really acknowledge he fucked up in any meaningful way. Cruz's answer was to appear on of all places Hannity (!) for damage control. Then attend a public food drive for more damage control. With Cruz I get the impression the enrichment from being president comes first, then service. Others already know that's part of the package but still manage to generally come across as behaving like service to the country first. Or hiding it better. With Cruz it's like trying to hide a red thumb.
He didn't look too good on Tucker Carlson last night. Apologizing for telling the truth after being chastised by Carlson. But that's just Ted. :(

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
He didn't look too good on Tucker Carlson last night. Apologizing for telling the truth after being chastised by Carlson. But that's just Ted. :(
Faux have become caricatures of themselves.....
Edit: good to see Keilar looks more healthy since Trump lost. She wasn't looking too good there for a while.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Agreed, Cheny will be lucky to hold her congressional seat this year

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja

As a resident of Fl for the last 63 years, for the first time history in this state, the Republican voters now outnumber the Democratic voters. So Ronny DeathSantis should win reelection, unless someone with more votes can knock him off his perch and that isn't ex gov Charlie Crist who was a Republican gov of this state 2007-2011. .

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
As a resident of Fl for the last 63 years, for the first time history in this state, the Republican voters now outnumber the Democratic voters. So Ronny DeathSantis should win reelection, unless someone with more votes can knock him off his perch and that isn't ex gov Charlie Crist who was a Republican gov of this state 2007-2011. .
DeSantis barely won last time around and Republicans haven't been doing anything positive for the State. The latest Republican initiative is for the benefit of Florida Progress who won't have to but back electricity from people with solar panels. Republicans are Florida's biggest problem.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
DeSantis get the nom.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
DeSantis barely won last time around and Republicans haven't been doing anything positive for the State. The latest Republican initiative is for the benefit of Florida Progress who won't have to but back electricity from people with solar panels. Republicans are Florida's biggest problem.
He just got by. But with all of these people moving into the state from up north, the voting registration has shifted towards Rep., I'm voting for Nicki, I will not vote for Crist.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know if Trump will run again. He certainly has a lot of leverage in the party, but I'm not sure his ego can withstand losing. He recently hung up during an interview when told the election results were legitimate. DeSantis might be the guy to put up a fight in the primary. Plus Trump would be considered "old hat." The one thing I have to give credit for is him coming out for the vax. Other Republicans have probably gotten them but avoid saying so publicly. In hindsight, the one thing I have to give Trump credit for is the fear he created within party for him. If only there were more that could do that to keep the "careerists" in check and push an agenda for the people. The only other person I think did that is maaaaaaybe Reagan? My memory is vague on that one.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Yes Reagan, and Ross Perot to a degree. Reagan of course got elected but Ross Perot made a huge historical impact as an independent. He split the Republican vote in the General Election and Clinton won with @44% of the Popular vote.
You're correct about pushing an agenda. Arguably, Reagan and Trump were the best two Republican candidates in the last 70 years that presented an agenda.
Note: Be aware of the Media the spin that's is just a segment of Republicans that are antivax. I'm in and out of NYC a lot and a large portion of minorities are anitvax because of their distrust of government. That's under reported by the Media.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
The Dude defined the parameter of pushing an agenda. Reagan clearly stated the policies he was going to pursue once elected and executed accordingly. Trump same. Both also shared the trait of fighting back against the Media. With different styles of course.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis