D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hillary seems to think he's setting himself up to run again and I watched part of a video where the host asked a group of people for one word to describe their feelings about a Trump-Clinton race last night. Hillary said that if he wins again, it will be the end of Democracy. Hate to break it to her, but we're there, already. Biden thinks he can mandate things without the authority, isn't mentally 'all there' and Harris is freaking AWOL. The House is bypassing the opposing party when voting on bills and they don't bother to balance the budget. They want to tax one group exclusively to pay for their agenda and they want to be able to buy/sell stocks when they can have a direct impact on the industries and corporations whose stocks they buy but WE can't. Hell, the investment & finance sectors aren't supposed to, either but THEY want to be able to.

F&ck them. They work for us, not the other way around.
Just saying.....

If the bill passes by simple majority (218 of 435), the bill moves to the Senate. In the Senate, the bill is assigned to another committee and, if released, debated and voted on. Again, a simple majority (51 of 100) passes the bill.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Just saying.....

If the bill passes by simple majority (218 of 435), the bill moves to the Senate. In the Senate, the bill is assigned to another committee and, if released, debated and voted on. Again, a simple majority (51 of 100) passes the bill.
Congress is dysfunctional- that needs to be changed. The stakes are higher than ever and it's reaching the point where fewer people can afford the cost of living in ANY dignified way, even if they receive assistance.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cancun Cruz 2024-

I'm thinking is this the best Republicans can do??? Bails on his own state when it matters most. This isn't a 20 yr old but he's 50. In the process he uses state patrol to make clearance to the airport. Then after he's caught he's only worried about how it effects his public image. Then he goes on Hannity for damage control. Wow what a sad would be candidate. Leadership is really jumping off the screen there.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Me at the primaries holding up a sign: "Not Ted Cruz" :)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Cancun Cruz 2024-

I'm thinking is this the best Republicans can do??? Bails on his own state when it matters most. This isn't a 20 yr old but he's 50. In the process he uses state patrol to make clearance to the airport. Then after he's caught he's only worried about how it effects his public image. Then he goes on Hannity for damage control. Wow what a sad would be candidate. Leadership is really jumping off the screen there.
The repubs will offer up DeSantis , who most likely will gather more votes in Fla and maybe the south than Trump did. Just a guess.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The repubs will offer up DeSantis , who most likely will gather more votes in Fla and maybe the south than Trump did. Just a guess.
Biden obviously has to go. But Cruz or Desantis? Trump revisited anyone? Surely both parties can come up with something better. Or not. :(

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Biden obviously has to go. But Cruz or Desantis? Trump revisited anyone? Surely both parties can come up with something better. Or not. :(
sadly David as a nation we have put up duds for the past two Presidential elections, my confidence is waining ....

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cruz has the transparent gift of being all about Cruz. Dubya, another Texan, came across to me as a man doing it out of servitude first. I'd put my money down on Cruz's book having words like "deep state", "radical left", "fake news" etc. Cancun seems to be missing though?;)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
About the only thing to FIX Congress is TERM LIMITS. What we now have are people that stay for life and that's so wrong and its the same old BS each day, week, month and year from Congress. I say 12 years and your out. Put it on the ballet and like the voters decide.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
About the only thing to FIX Congress is TERM LIMITS. What we now have are people that stay for life and that's so wrong and its the same old BS each day, week, month and year from Congress. I say 12 years and your out. Put it on the ballet and like the voters decide.
There are election reforms that can be done without term limits, such as getting rid of gerrymandering. Another is “ranked choice”.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis