2020 Aventage A4-A8 specs leaked

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
...and should get 13.2 processing for DTS:X Pro as well...
Anything is possible, especially if Yamaha would remove most of the old legacy Inputs/Outputs.

But unless Yamaha makes a 13CH amp (the MX-A5200 is 11CH) or at least another 2CH amp (11CH + 2CH), I don’t think the CX-A5300 will be 13.2CH.

So I am hoping Yamaha makes a beefy 200W x 2CH amp to go along with the MX-A5200 and then make the CX-A5300 13.2CH.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Any idea when these might be coming to market? Later this year, or are we looking at 2022? I've been trying to find an RX-A3080 with zero luck so far. But if these aren't far off, I'll probably hold off and get one of these new models.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Any idea when these might be coming to market? Later this year, or are we looking at 2022? I've been trying to find an RX-A3080 with zero luck so far. But if these aren't far off, I'll probably hold off and get one of these new models.
Yamaha says "this summer", so I am assuming July/August.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I wonder if Yamaha is going to release models every year again? Or space them out 2 or 3 years?

Think 3080 was first released late summer 2018.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I wonder if Yamaha going to release models every year again? Or space them out 2 or 3 years?

Think 3080 was first released late summer 2018.
The pandemic has for surely upended many planned releases, or even production of existing models, for many manufactures.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
The pandemic has for surely upended many planned releases, or even production of existing models, for many manufactures.
That’s why I’m curious. It definitely was easier to find deals when old models were put on clearance when new models came in. Old models are out of stock so that won’t happen this year. :)

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, so I just looked up shipping costs on that reconditioned unit to Canada. 650$ US is the cheapest option they offer. No thanks.

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
Well, not EVERYONE wants more amps and more features and room correction in their Pre-pro or AVR.

I actually want LESS amps, less features, and no room correction at all. :D

So I am actually concerned with putting 11CH amps inside the AVR in terms of HEAT and reliability. Maybe if the amps were high quality class-D amps, it might not cause MORE HEAT.

I hope someone would make a standalone DIRAC unit for $1,500. And then anyone could just add this standalone room correction IF THEY WANT.

As for me, I wouldn't even pay $100 for a standalone DIRAC, TRINNOV, Audyssey or any other room correction. :D
i'm waiting for the day we can order an avr like a pizza.
2-19 - #ch
y/n - ypao
y/n - atmos
y/n - musicast

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis