2015 Audioholics Christmas Gift Guide

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
It's that time of year again. This year instead of giving the same ole boring dress shirt, or glamour tie, how about giving your loved one the gift of audio to spread the holiday cheer that will last the whole year?
We put together a gift guide of affordable and cool must have AV related products that will surely be a big hit for that special audioholic on your list.

Read: 2015 Audioholics Christmas Gift Guide

Let us know if any of these items are on your shopping list and free free to add your suggestions to the list.

Thanks and Merry Christmas from Audioholics!

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Here is a great link to help you decide between the dark and the light side. Literally!
Who said you can't get into the fun of it?

star wars make up.jpg

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Fun list! Love the RBH headphone suggestions. Might have to buy a few pairs of those as gifts. :)

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Does anyone know if Adele is planning a hi-rez download of her new record?

DJ

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
I want a pony...

but I know I'm getting another piece of coal...

On the plus side, I'll be able to heat my living room for 15 seconds...

G

Gabriel Hebert

Audiophyte
Does anyone know if Adele is planning a hi-rez download of her new record?

DJ
I don't think there is a hi-res version. At least not on her official site or from HD Tracks. The only "hi-res" version I was able to find was a vinyl rip, if one were inclined to illegally download it and buy the CD or LP to compensate the artist.

Kane

Kane

Audiophyte
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you folks as well! I'm so looking forward to a HAPPY NEW YEARS and all the great equipment and knowledgeable as well as humorous videos you two make.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis