Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
wilkenboy said:
Congrats, Buck. 2000 posts... :eek:

Anyone know how many points you need for each chicklet level?

I've noticed that just the first chicklet seems to have two levels -

"xxxx is a forum member in good standing" and

"xxxx is gaining some recognition" or something to that effect

~Josh
Thanks for the kind words, guys. I hope I don't come off as a 9yr old.

When the chiclet system first started, I had two, and I think around 125 points. I think I'm around 40 with the revamped system, but if someone gives you even one negative, it takes your status down. I'm not sure how many approvals are needed to overcome that disapproval. In any event, most newbies here don't even know what that green chiclet is for, or how to add to the reputation points. Us seasoned members do, so I guess we need to spread the candy around while we can. I think most posts to threads show if the member knows what he's talking about, or not. I just really enjoy helping people out with A/V, and love the topic.

wilkenboy

wilkenboy

Full Audioholic
I think we need a little explanation of how the system works - I also have different color chicklets when I go look at my user CP - grey and green. At first I though the greys were negative, but then I noticed positive user comments to them... so :confused:

Also, I got a grey chicklet the other day but my number of points did not go up? :confused:

At this point it seems pretty arbitrary. Perhaps I just shouldn't worry about the whole thing. :rolleyes:

~Josh

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
wilkenboy said:
I think we need a little explanation of how the system works - I also have different color chicklets when I go look at my user CP - grey and green. At first I though the greys were negative, but then I noticed positive user comments to them... so :confused:

Also, I got a grey chicklet the other day but my number of points did not go up? :confused:

At this point it seems pretty arbitrary. Perhaps I just shouldn't worry about the whole thing. :rolleyes:

~Josh
Thats kind of my thoughts on the matter, If ppl want to listen to what I have to say then they will regardless of how many little green bars I have on my posts. Any go me my 1000th post :) :)

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Clint DeBoer said:
...or two or three (if you watch the movies). :)
There was only one movie, I deny the existances of any of the others

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I think kind of what kills me is that people can leave reputation, without leaving a comment, and no idea where it came from. I mean, that's worse tha eBay! I haven't gotten any positives (fine) but I received a negative for posting my personal opinion that someone didn't like, so they annonomously gave me negative feedback?

I just can't imagine giving negative feedback on someones opinion. Sure, if they say 'This is fact.....' and it is completely wrong, then maybe, but I would rather point out an error and discuss it (argue?) than leave negative feedback anonomously.

Complaining behind someones back does not help that person, constructive criticism does.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Spiffyfast said:
Hey, I'm on my way to 1,000 posts in about 2 months, so I'll catch up to ya soon enough
:eek: 2 months????????? You cought up in 2 days.... :D OOPS I mean up to 1,000. I remember you at 894 - 910
I knew you were on a posting frenzy, but I did think it would take at least 5-6 days.... :p

EDIT::: Hmm, I do wonder when you will hit 2,000. As long as they are better posts than this thread, no harm done. Granted, I'm not one that should talk (or rather type)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Post whores :D LOL On another forum I'm on, I have 8887 posts...but it took me YEARS to get to that point.

You guys are out of control :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis