Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai
Anybody enjoy this series? Just finished watching all 4 seasons and the final season just wrapped up. Very interesting time travel themed show with great characters.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Wait, it's a series? I just know the movie....

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
The series has been pretty well reviewed, but I have not seen any of it.

I saw the movie in the theaters! It was an excellent movie, but it has been a long time since I saw it, only 1 time since it was in theaters, that must have been the mid-90s

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Who plays Bruce Willis' role? Did they pull off crazy as well as Willis did?

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
It was good enough that I binge watched all four seasons in two weeks. I haven't seen the movie to compare.

Seems like you have some homework to do over the weekend! ;););)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Will have to check it out, also had no idea it was a series. Hopefully I can find it to stream without commercials....

Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai
After viewing the synopsis of the movie, the show goes way more in depth on the weirdness of time travel and stuff like paradoxes, temporal anomalies, and repeating loops in time. Without giving too much away, there's also the Red Forest, which isnt a part of the movie. It's definitely a lot weirder and keeps you on the edge of your seat trying to figure out wtf is going on as you go deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. If you have a Roku, I believe the entire 4 seasons can be streamed via the syfy app and the first 3 are on hulu, it's likely the 4th will be added soon too

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks! I have the Syfy app on my Fire Stick.

ps apparently only season 4, dang

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I’ve mentioned this SyFy series “12 Monkeys” probably a few years ago. I’ve been watching it since it began.

I absolutely love it. I have all 11 episodes of the final season (#4). But I’m a little afraid to watch it because it’s the end and I don’t want it to end. :(

In terms of enjoyment and anticipation, I put this “12 Monkeys” series up against any show I’ve ever seen, including “Game of Thrones”.

This was one of the very few shows where I was hooked within 15 minutes of watching the pilot episode.

Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai
I'd do the same. The fourth season is great.
I’ve mentioned this SyFy series “12 Monkeys” probably a few years ago. I’ve been watching it since it began.

I absolutely love it. I have all 11 episodes of the final season (#4). But I’m a little afraid to watch it because it’s the end and I don’t want it to end. :(

In terms of enjoyment and anticipation, I put this “12 Monkeys” series up against any show I’ve ever seen, including “Game of Thrones”.

This was one of the very few shows where I was hooked within 15 minutes of watching the pilot episode.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hulu has the last three. Maybe get a free trial?

Finally remembered to see if Hulu would give me another free trial, they are. Watching first season now, thanks (and using commercial free option).

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Will be watching the Series Finale tonight or tomorrow. :(

Will miss this show. Loved it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Best damn series I’ve ever enjoyed.

The ending of 12 Monkeys was awesome.

I can only hope the finale of Game of Thrones and all other series will be as satisfying as the finale of 12 Monkeys.

After watching the 12 Monkeys finale, I had the urge to watch the pilot episode again. :D

Now I’m hoping that my wife and daughter want to watch 12 Monkeys so I can watch with them again. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis