$1 Million Dollar Giveaway!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
This may be correct, but like I said if you don't enter you don't win. Usually, when I am on my computer my tv in my bedroom is also on. So, it really is no big deal to watch it as most evenings I am usually on the net anyways. Otherwise, it might pose a problem as times does seem to be rather short here lately.

Cheers,

Phil
Yes, if you don't enter you won't win. But if if you don't waste your time on it, you can do other things with your time.

This reminds me of how lotteries are often advertised:

You can't win if you don't play.

But they neglect to mention the important fact that goes with this:

You can't lose your money if you don't play.​

And, of course, since the lottery makes money for those running the lottery (and for the suppliers of paper, ink, etc.), your odds of losing are extremely good.

In this case, if you don't bother with it, you won't waste your time. If you win, by all means, come back and gloat over it. But if you lose, just remember, you wasted your time.

Matt34

Matt34

Pyrrho has a tendency of making a mountain out of a mole hill. Just let it go guys.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
... No need for personal attacks. ...
Cheers,

Phil

It is ironic that this was directed at me. Just take a look at the posts that have been made in this thread since your comment and you will see several who are much more deserving of such a remark.

Did you win, or was it a waste of time for you?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i think if an AH member won the million dollars, that would warrant a new thread titled:

"i won a million dollars, i'm giving some of it to the AH mods"

this one however has served its purpose seeing the event has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis