1,000 Strong and Growing

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
"General Halon".... has kind of a nice ring to it. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations General Halon. I am especially pleased that most of these 1,000 posts are helpful, informative or genuinely inquisitive, at least the one's that aren't about finding dates for grumpy old men.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Haha... yeah, it's nice to finally be in the four digit post big boys club for what it's worth. Thanks Dave, for your kind comments. ;)

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Haha... yeah, it's nice to finally be in the four digit post big boys club for what it's worth. Thanks Dave, for your kind comments. ;)
Congratulations. I salute you, General Halon. And look forward to engaging in your next thousand posts.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
LOL - awesome. :D You should show this picture to Schmoe, and tell him they're cheap and ready to party.
The one on the left is clearly smoking a cigarette. That means all three of them have that nasty cigarette smell.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Congratulations shipmate. I think you should be an Audioholic Admiral.:)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Those of us from Florida, salute you! And here's to 1000 more, cheers!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations General Halon. I am especially pleased that most of these 1,000 posts are helpful, informative or genuinely inquisitive, at least the one's that aren't about finding dates for grumpy old men.
You've found me a date? ! OK great; don't tell my wife.;)
Oh, and congratulations General Halon!

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
The one on the left is clearly smoking a cigarette. That means all three of them have that nasty cigarette smell.
Looks like one of those 'special' cigarettes;)

Oh, and somehow I think that nasty cigarette smell might be an upgrade.:D:eek::D

Jack

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks fellas - at this rate I'm likely to get my next 1000 posts in over on Joe's "Stood Up" thread - sheesh... what a train wreck.

I think we have quite a few more Floridians though - I recall "Florida Roll Call" from not long ago, or did that imply that I'm in some special club? :D

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
I was referring to the Florida certified post ho's having 1000 posts or more. I hope I didn't miss anyone. Too bad Mazer's too busy to post right now. My picture will have to do as a poor substitute for Steven's skills. I'll need to bold your name in the Florida roll call on the other thread.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Congratulations on your promotion, General Halon.

Speaking of hitting 1k, this is my 1,000th post.:cool:

I'll have to help represent the chicago branch.

Jack

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief

two for one general's discount? Congrats on reaching post ho status.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis