“I’m A Real Audiophile”

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
At least he wasn't using the tv's built-in speakers....
Some (audiophile's) have really Big TVS and they add home built speakers to theTV. Some don't even like all that's involved with adding amps, avr's speakers subwoofers, room treatments. Knocking someone isn't a nice thing to do. I have this friend who uses truck gear, amps, speakers box's from his truck when he wants to listen with his big TV in his house cuz it has all those fancy apps built in. When I heard the way he had it setup for his WWF cage wrestling matches needless to say I was impressed.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Some (audiophile's) have really Big TVS and they add home built speakers to theTV. Some don't even like all that's involved with adding amps, avr's speakers subwoofers, room treatments. Knocking someone isn't a nice thing to do. I have this friend who uses truck gear, amps, speakers box's from his truck when he wants to listen with his big TV in his house cuz it has all those fancy apps built in. When I heard the way he had it setup from his WWF cage wrestling matches needless to say I was impressed.
Your point in replying to my post being what?

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Your point in replying to my post being what?
That it's just a preference of choice. I do agree though much better than using just speakers in the TV. Your comment wasn't taken as an offense. My point was when all you have is lemons you make lemonade. Some make do with what they have at the time.

The part, (knocking someone isn't a nice thing to do) wasn't directed at you personally. It's just part of my comment. Nothing in my comment was meant to be taken out of context.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis