“Bedtime Stories” BD problem

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
I just rented “Bedtime Stories” on BD for my kids and when I tried to play it, it would go through the previews - and then go back to the beginning of the previews. I would get the “indicator” that the movie was loading (different colored balls in this disc’s case) but the disc would sound like it was spinning out of control, and then go back to the top of the previews. I tried accessing the film by pressing the menu button, but still not luck.

I know some BD’s have quirks for which a manufacturer has to put out a firmware update, and I don’t know if that’s the case here, or if I just got a bum disc. It’s super clean and new looking.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just did a quick search and others have had the same issue with that disc. I need to leave so I stopped after the first site, but Google might get you the answer.

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
I just did a quick search and others have had the same issue with that disc. I need to leave so I stopped after the first site, but Google might get you the answer.
Interesting - I did a Yahoo search and turned up nada:(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I searched for "bedtime stories blu-ray won't play", because I get the same site as before (linked here). I looked a bit more without much success, so maybe I got lucky the first time. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis