REL Acoustics T/5i Wireless Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
The REL Acoustics T/5i Subwoofer Giveaway is Here! To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with REL Acoustics to give away one of their T/5i Powered Subwoofers.

For more information about this subwoofer, please take a look here:

To enter the Giveaway, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and REL Acoustics email newsletters.
  2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

<<< Click Here to Be Registered and Entered >>>

Entry must be received BEFORE 4/30/18 at 11:59 PM EST

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and REL Acoustics email newsletters.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

The REL Acoustics T/5i Powered Subwoofer definitely fits our mass with class philosophy at Audioholics, where bigger, does not necessarily mean better. The compact T/5i is designed to give smaller sized spaces and systems audiophile quality sound, so while scale may change the performance stays the same.

Simplicity is its own reward and T/5i reduces the classic cubic sub to its bare essence. A single, high quality AlloyFibre™ composite driver with down firing orientation produces maximum coupling with the floor and eliminates the need for a grille. While the T/5i is one of the smaller subs in the REL line up, it’s still wows with deep, tight, natural sounding bass.

PRIZE:
One REL Acoustics T/5i Subwoofer (Color: Black).
(Retail value: $749.99)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Prize to be sent between May to June 2018.

RULES: To enter, simply provide your email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and REL Acoustics newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 4/1/18 to 4/30/18 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends April 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST!

*Winner must be a U.S, U.K, or Canada resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

REMEMBER YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Contest ends 4/30/18 at 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:
KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Nice unit, very high quality! It would be a perfect mate to my desktop LS50's.

Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
Congratulations to Ryan Fairbrother for winning the REL Acoustics T/5i Wireless Subwoofer Giveaway! Thanks to all for participating and stay tuned for your chance to win BIG in our next contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis