Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Sweet! Man, we should be getting updates super quickly now...like once ever 6 months :p

Speaking of parts, the miniDSP 4X10 finally shipped and should be to me Friday barring any customs delays. Hopefully I'll be able to order the lower mids next week and then I'll be 1/3 of the way there to having everything I need :D
Hopefully sooner, but if work doesn't lighten up it could be 6 months.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Currently watching one of my parent's tenants get her Jeep repossessed. I'd feel worse if she wasn't 3 months behind on rent.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
That sucks. My normal hours are 8 to 5, but we had a big install. It went bad the first time and we were up till 4 am. Thankfully it went well last night. It's certainly fun work though.
Luckily I got my new schedule. Starting next month I go to 8a-4:30p. Going from down town Dallas to Allen at that time on 75 is going to be horrible. Oh well.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Luckily I got my new schedule. Starting next month I go to 8a-4:30p. Going from down town Dallas to Allen at that time on 75 is going to be horrible. Oh well.
I think you are going the opposite of the traffic though? You might see if they have a gym close by you can use after work to save on the commute pain.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think you are going the opposite of the traffic though? You might see if they have a gym close by you can use after work to save on the commute pain.
I wish. Traffic at 8am going south is horrible. Same going north at 4:30. You are the second person that has mentioned the gym though. I may have to give that a look.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I feel like my head is in a grinder. Maybe I should have gotten that flu shot after all.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Just ordered what should be the last parts I need for the speakers. Screws! I also order the drivers for my future surrounds.
Future surrounds ?? Are you planning another build, looks like another boring thread is in order here,they run about 6 to 9 months :eek: ;)
J/K of course but you are setting some type of record pace. :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well I just got home from working away I must say Las Vegas Nevada was a verey cool place to work,

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just submitted my application to 39 districts in NC. Fingers crossed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
DayQuil appears to be the O'Doul's of the cold medicine world. Similar price, similar taste...but virtually none of the effect.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
12:29 AM EST, got called an "insufferable douchebag". Now that's how you start a day :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
12:29 AM EST, got called an "insufferable douchebag". Now that's how you start a day :D
On a similar note:

We're up in Salem, 4 of us. We parked in a residential area and needed to walk to the hub of tourist activity along a busy but narrow 2 lane road that had a side walk. The other guy is walking along side the curb in the street forcing cars to sort of go around him further crowding their oncoming traffic.

"Get off the street."

"I'm not worried about it."

"The street barely has room for the cars and you have a side walk.
Get off the street."

I think I would have felt better about the whole thing if I had pushed him into traffic.

So who wants to go out with me next? :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well, maybe you wouldn't get called that if you'd stop posting when Rick wants to cuddle.

:D
If he would stop trying to cuddle tip to tip I wouldn't have to keep posting. Spooning only, why you gotta make it weird.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis