Anyone going to CEDIA 2013?

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Just registered, first timer and fired up to see the latest and greatest!
Cheers, Mac

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
We are going in full force this year with a crew of 7. You should be seeing quite a lot of Audioholics Signage at the show as well ;)

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
We are going in full force this year with a crew of 7. You should be seeing quite a lot of Audioholics Signage at the show as well ;)
Awesome! What's with the separate registration for attendees? What a pita! I want to bring one of my peeps and have to setup a different registration for him!
cheers, Mac

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Wish I was going this year. Business has been a bit down and expenses this year have been way to high to allow the extra funds for a few nights at CEDIA. It's been way to many years since I've been there. Hopefully I will be an Infocomm next year and can then swing CEDIA as well. It is always a good time to just walk the floor and see all the new stuff.

Hope Audioholics gets a ton of photos up and does more than copy/paste the press releases that they come across. It's hard work covering an event like that and I find that a lot of websites barely do much with CEDIA which is a shame.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Wish I was going this year. Business has been a bit down and expenses this year have been way to high to allow the extra funds for a few nights at CEDIA. It's been way to many years since I've been there. Hopefully I will be an Infocomm next year and can then swing CEDIA as well. It is always a good time to just walk the floor and see all the new stuff.

Hope Audioholics gets a ton of photos up and does more than copy/paste the press releases that they come across. It's hard work covering an event like that and I find that a lot of websites barely do much with CEDIA which is a shame.
We are sending a crew of 7 this year. WE will have tons of real coverage on the site and our facebook page, including Videos as well. Stay tuned...

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
We are sending a crew of 7 this year. WE will have tons of real coverage on the site and our facebook page, including Videos as well. Stay tuned...
I always check here every time it comes around. Always interested in what tech is coming from manufacturers. I know there is a love for speakers, which is great, but would love to see what other bells and whistles tech may be out there, especially from companies which many of us may never have heard of or don't know much about.

Sure, spend an hour at the Monoprice booth... But, really... we already know what they have! :) But if a company like Popcorn Hour or HDI is there, sure would be cool to see some stuff about products which people know very little about and here what is coming down the line.

Really, one year I'll join you guys out there and would love to take a ton of photos of the lesser known products and companies for you guys.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Just registered for 2014- Tomorrow is the deadline for discounted rates.
Cheers, Mac

J

jimmyjam_85

Audiophyte
Just posting to get a few posts under my belt.

J

jimmyjam_85

Audiophyte
Just posting to get a few posts under my belt. 2nd time

J

jimmyjam_85

Audiophyte
Just posting to get a few posts under my belt. 3rd time

J

jimmyjam_85

Audiophyte
Just posting to get a few posts under my belt. 4th time