Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So over at PETT I got my hands on some Marine speakers for Eddie's deck.

Any interest in some Marine speakers here?

The seller was good enough to provide me with T/S parameters and I guess we'll see if I know how to post this. You can click on the pic and blow it up to be able to see the T/S parameters. Obviously I need an alignment and I'm not going to pretend to know anything more than how to build a box. Thanks.

Marine Speakers DATS Photo by rnutter1 | Photobucket

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
So over at PETT I got my hands on some Marine speakers for Eddie's deck.

Any interest in some Marine speakers here?

The seller was good enough to provide me with T/S parameters and I guess we'll see if I know how to post this. You can click on the pic and blow it up to be able to see the T/S parameters. Obviously I need an alignment and I'm not going to pretend to know anything more than how to build a box. Thanks.

Marine Speakers DATS Photo by rnutter1 | Photobucket

I will try a model later, but I do need the cone area or diameter. I can tell you by dead reckoning it will need a small sealed box and F3 will be somewhere between 250 and 300 Hz. It will have no useful bass.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I do need the cone area or diameter.
From the seller and just confirmed by Eddie.

They measure about 4.75" from C to C of the surround
Eddie actually has the center to center measurement at 4-5/8" and the cone itself is 4" before it attaches to the surround. I'm not sure what the depth of the cone is so even if I could remember the formula for area on a cone (which I can't) I can't provide a number for area. I haven't really searched yet. Is the diameter alone enough to work with?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
From the seller and just confirmed by Eddie.

Eddie actually has the center to center measurement at 4-5/8" and the cone itself is 4" before it attaches to the surround. I'm not sure what the depth of the cone is so even if I could remember the formula for area on a cone (which I can't) I can't provide a number for area. I haven't really searched yet. Is the diameter alone enough to work with?
Yes, it is.

A

andrlion

Audiophyte
Marine speakers let you enjoy quality sound on your boat just as you do at home.You trying to connect these flush-mounted boat speakers to your on-board stereo components also bring high-fidelity sound to the water,with greater clarity and consistency than you might expect from conventional marine stereo speakers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis