Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I saw a man ... dressed as a man but wearing like 3" heels. I thought of Rick. Then I saw a couple of different Asian broads wearing short shorts ... and I thought of Rick. I can't get him outa my head. :rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I saw a man ... dressed as a man but wearing like 3" heels. I thought of Rick. Then I saw a couple of different Asian broads wearing short shorts ... and I thought of Rick. I can't get him outa my head. :rolleyes:
Think you're in love :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Adam in my absence you've decided to change genders? Talk about bating for the other team

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Uncle Oscar got a 7 tattooed on one cheek and a 10 on the other and ever since making the 7 / 10 split has been so easy!
I once saw a guy who used to punch himself in the head after every bad shot. Finally I asked him why (but after a good game) and he said if he punched himself in the head after every bad shot eventually he'd only be able to remember the good ones. Strange fellow.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
We should have a audioholics bowling gtg. I didn't know so many of us bowled!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like Doug had himself some breakfast potatoes today. I gotta say...I'm a little jealous.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis