Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have already been cautioned against pissing my time away over the next three days.

In this I see an opportunity to:

#1. Make her feel like she is always right about everything
#2. Be irritating and obnoxious without even trying.

I got this. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I have already been cautioned against pissing my time away over the next three days.

Rick can be quite the taskmaster...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"She" doesn't want me to do anything in particular other than to not burden myself with the normal stuff when my work week starts up on Tuesday. I am really only interested in (for starters) wiring up the 2600 and de-cluttering the 2.2 ManTown rig. After that gets squared away I can move onto the 663 for the living room H/T (Salk) system. Glocksrock has asked for + feedback after I get it up and running. Well ... I'm on it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm pretty sure that's all that I'm going to do. :D

Nah, I'm hoping to vacuum off part of my yard today. I got a good part of one side last weekend, but now I owe it to my other neighbors to get their side (and their yard...pollen from my tree got all over). Then, I get to play with the new Onkyo and Denon. :) Maybe play some StarCraft with my brother if he has time. Oh, and continue the game of "WTF are these things?!" with the bugs in my house.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe play some StarCraft with my brother if he has time. Oh, and continue the game of "WTF are these things?!" with the bugs in my house.
Just cut to the chase with some combo of DDT and maybe some TNT ... assuming you have health and property insurance.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Decided to keep the link to your photo that Photobucket is now adding, I see. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I find it amusing that the Denon AVR-E400 has significantly cut back on legacy connections because it's all about HDMI and being an internet receiver, but it still comes packaged with an AM antenna. :D They must just have a s**t ton of those antennas in a warehouse.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

"She" doesn't want me to do anything in particular other than to not burden myself with the normal stuff when my work week starts up on Tuesday. I am really only interested in (for starters) wiring up the 2600 and de-cluttering the 2.2 ManTown rig. After that gets squared away I can move onto the 663 for the living room H/T (Salk) system. Glocksrock has asked for + feedback after I get it up and running. Well ... I'm on it.
semantics.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nah, I'm hoping to vacuum off part of my yard today. I got a good part of one side last weekend, but now I owe it to my other neighbors to get their side (and their yard...pollen from my tree got all over). Then, I get to play with the new Onkyo and Denon. :) Maybe play some StarCraft with my brother if he has time. Oh, and continue the game of "WTF are these things?!" with the bugs in my house.
Yard. Check.

StarCraft. Check.

Bugs? Maybe check. I now think that they might be aphids.

Onkyo and Denon? Not yet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is that a review thing from Amazon? Do you get to keep them?
Yes, and probably. Amazon can ask for them back within six months of my review. So far, they've never asked for anything back - but they could.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis