Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Man, I'm trying! I honestly have NO idea where they are coming from. I clear them out, and then come back to find them places like the lip of the toilet bowl...with no stragglers or evidence of a point of origin. And they crawl, so they had to walk from somewhere.
It could be that Niki is bringing them in. If they're lice, they're attracted to hair.

for Id'ing the bugs, check here;
University of Arizona CALS Cooperative Extension | Improving Lives and Communities

For a non toxic insecticide, this is what I use;

Garden Insect Spray (Spinosad) | Planet Natural

I would isolate the bird seed to one section of the yard where Niki doesn't have access. Instead of broadcasting the seed everywhere in the yard get feeders with 'catch' trays. For ground feeders, doves, quail, get a platform feeder.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
One week it's the birds and the bees. The next week Adam is spreading his seed so much he's got lice. You can't write scripts like this.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
One week it's the birds and the bees. The next week Adam is spreading his seed so much he's got lice. You can't write scripts like this.
I doubt that it's his seed that is getting spread. I'm thinking that he's more of a catcher than a pitcher.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Another reason he should give all his gear to Alex
And if I found any life forms living amongst the printed circuit boards I would nurture and care for them, giving them names and beds to sleep in. Under no circumstances would I brutally drown them like a detainee at Guantanamo.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
And if I found any life forms living amongst the printed circuit boards I would nurture and care for them, giving them names and beds to sleep in. Under no circumstances would I brutally drown them like a detainee at Guantanamo.
Is this a hidden invitation to Adam for a visit?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis