Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Harald. I broke down and sprayed some bug repellent in the bathroom. I hate doing that because I don't want Niki around the chemicals, but I also don't want these things getting into her lungs and such. I figure that I'll give the spray until tonight, see if it worked, then go in and clean to get rid of the chemicals.

I also don't like killing insects, but until/unless I know that they aren't a thread to Niki, I'm going to keep at it.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks, Harald. I broke down and sprayed some bug repellent in the bathroom. I hate doing that because I don't want Niki around the chemicals, but I also don't want these things getting into her lungs and such. I figure that I'll give the spray until tonight, see if it worked, then go in and clean to get rid of the chemicals.

I also don't like killing insects, but until/unless I know that they aren't a thread to Niki, I'm going to keep at it.
When I lived in Australia, one of my "favorites" was a surface spray for indoor/outdoor usage that has some stuff en capsuled within small capsules so the bug repellant comes out gradually, it lasts about 1.5 month and keeps spiders and nasty stuff away.... and if you know how nasty and dangerous these things are downunder.... :eek:
Extremely good stuff that kept everything away, but sorry I don't know the name of this thing....

Maybe you do have something similar, but of course all of this contains poison.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki is back in her bathroom. I'm sure that she's happy. Putting water in the bottom of the bathtub seems to have helped in that it traps them. I feel bad about that, but they are getting trapped in the toilet already. I don't know if the spray did much, but there are definitely fewer of them on the edge of the bathtub...which might be because of the water in the tub, but they seemed to be coming from the floor, up the side, and then hanging out on the edge...so I'm not sure.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Putting water in the bottom of the bathtub seems to have helped in that it traps them. I feel bad about that ...
You f^%king murderer !!! :D

Seriously, call an exterminator and kill every f^%king thing in the house. What the hell is wrong with you? Do like Harold said and kill every thing outside the house too. Birds have lice? Well, kill them too ... and when you figure out whose dog is taking dumps in your yard ... hate to say it but there's a permanent solution to that problem as well. Where is your humanity? :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Where is your humanity? :eek:
Ha! I think that I see what you did there. :D

I'm not going to call an exterminator unless things get a lot worse. I can take care of this...and I don't want some poison-covered dude tracking dirt all over my house. Yeah, that's right - I'm making a gender assumption. I'm guessing that some hot college girl who's into role playing and balding older guys probably doesn't moonlight as an exterminator. If you find one, though... :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
When I was single I never called an exterminator or ordered a pizza expecting sex.
That's what hookers are for.

majorloser

majorloser

"Guys with big guns"

That's enough to get a few people excited around here. Big guns means something a little different to this crowd.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not going to call an exterminator ...and I don't want some poison-covered dude tracking dirt all over my house.

Make him take off his uniform as you normally do with the pizza guy, cable guy, paper boy, etc. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
At least nobody has mentioned your apparent lack of hygiene this morning, what with you being OK having bird lice crawling all over you. :p
No more lice. I just slathered myself in hot sauce and went to a Twister match.

:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Why do so many guys here have such extensive information on Adam's personal life and tastes?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis