Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I'm going sky diving tomorrow. If I die I expect one beer minimum to be drank in my honour by all regulars of the boring thread :p
As long as you're buying ... ok! :)

Steve

P.S. Have fun and don't forget your safe word .... or wait, that's for different tandem sport.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'll be over.
will be happy to see you here :D
Seems like apple cake is perfecto, chocolate mousse made from Belgian Callebaut chocolate also looks extremely convincing :p

Last edited:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Dang, I forgot to ask - what are you looking to get? I was happy that you were okay after the accident and forgot to ask what you were going to do about your car.
I'm in the market for a ute, possibley a v8 manual ute,

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Cool. Have fun shopping!
Thanks Adam sadly I purchased one :) just have to wait till Friday to get it
its a 6.2ltr v8 6 speed manual leather inside sat nav 5.1 stereo touch screen all factory brand new car only has 3 kmhs on the clock :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Fun morning so far. I discovered a decent number of very small bugs are in (at least) the guest bathroom where Niki spends a lot of time. They might also be in the kitchen, which surely means in between the two places as well. So, I'll be cleaning that thoroughly today. I have no idea what they are. They are so small that I can't make out any features. I'm just a bit bothered that I haven't found any point of origin. They just appear in places as if out of nowhere. Perhaps the trans-dimensional invasion has begun...they just screwed up the size scale.

Then, while walking Niki, I discovered that she has tapeworms. Yay. So, I'm off to the vet in a little bit to grab her some medicine. She's had them a few times. When I called, the woman was asking me if I knew how much she weighed, and after I told her that, I said, "she gets five pills." "Oh! You already know." Yes. Yes, I do. All too well... :eek: :D

majorloser

majorloser

Fun morning so far. I discovered a decent number of very small bugs are in (at least) the guest bathroom where Niki spends a lot of time. They might also be in the kitchen, which surely means in between the two places as well. So, I'll be cleaning that thoroughly today. I have no idea what they are. They are so small that I can't make out any features. I'm just a bit bothered that I haven't found any point of origin. They just appear in places as if out of nowhere. Perhaps the trans-dimensional invasion has begun...they just screwed up the size scale.

Then, while walking Niki, I discovered that she has tapeworms. Yay. So, I'm off to the vet in a little bit to grab her some medicine. She's had them a few times. When I called, the woman was asking me if I knew how much she weighed, and after I told her that, I said, "she gets five pills." "Oh! You already know." Yes. Yes, I do. All too well... :eek: :D
Eating dead wildlife or drinking out of the toilet you use? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki got her medicine about an hour ago. She's pretty zonked right now, lying down in the main hallway. She probably wonders why her main bedroom (read "guest bathroom") is closed off...but those bugs are still appearing as if from the ether even after disinfecting and steam cleaning.

Dang - from some reading, they might be bird lice. That sounds creepy, but believable. Seeing as how I put out about 20lbs of bird seed a day, there are a few birds around.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Watching Eurovision song contest, Norwegian song just done.... Quite good song, actually... But hope for Iceland or Azerbajan :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Cleaned the bathroom...again. Bugs are still appearing. I've moved on to vacuuming the carpet and will soon be cleaning the carpet. Hey, if not for those bugs, then maybe the tapeworm segments.

Oh, gah! :eek: I really don't like parasites.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis