Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Hours?! My 3 year old figures it out in a few seconds and starts trying to pull MY controller out of MY hands. I end up having to take her outside to play on the swings or something. What a PITA ;)
You need to show who's the master of the house :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Cats are smarter than most people give them credit for. They just don't care what we think of them.
cats are probably the most arrogant creatures in the universe, even Alex doesn't stand a chance there
They are smarter than many people too...... :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Shouldn't you be building speakers? :p
I wish I was rather than working. I'll be out of town the next two weekends too. :( I will hopefully be able to cut the bracing in May. I do have the baffles cut. Now I just need to apply CLD to them. I'm actually very close to the testing phase.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
You can't get anything by the wife can you?
The wife I can fool. This kid is way too smart for me though. I just don't understand how she could be our kid. She's smarter than both of us put together.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Quad now makes headphones that makes you look really good, try to use these on the underground?
And then see how long it takes for the "doctors wearing white jackets" arriving to "take care of you" with some injections :D

Here it's Ariel Bittan of Stereophile trying out the new wonder ..... LOL :D

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I wish I was rather than working. I'll be out of town the next two weekends too. :( I will hopefully be able to cut the bracing in May. I do have the baffles cut. Now I just need to apply CLD to them. I'm actually very close to the testing phase.
You really need to get some music out of these boxes now!
Life is too short to not enjoy the music :p

THERE IS ONLY NOW!

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
I'm sure the pie was messy but I would have been worried about the temperature of the coffee...

I love old, progressive minded people. I'm at a Denny's and there this old man who comes in with his newspaper ready. We've got an obviously gay waiter and he treats him with the utmost respect. Call me jaded but that was unexpected. Needless to say his pie and coffee are on me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Light beer and Pitch Perfect streaming on the new blu-ray player. Friday...ahhhh. :D

I watched that movie and a couple of others in stereo because I thought that's all that was on the files that I had...but as I was just messing around with the new remote a couple of days ago to see what the buttons did (read the manual? what? :)), I toggled the audio to 5.1. Effing sweet!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's a crew replacing a sewer line about half a block away. They started this morning at around 5:30am (some of them showed up before that), and it's 6pm now. Hats off to them trying to get the job done. I don't know what it's about, but maybe a neighbor was having issues.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
The wife I can fool. This kid is way too smart for me though. I just don't understand how she could be our kid. She's smarter than both of us put together.
No no Shes not there smarter then you when there out smarting you

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis