Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Pizza for dinner tonight sounds too unhealthy to me, but maybe drinking this beer while I work out will change my opinion.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I saw a taxi cab at the liquor store on my way to get ice cream and cookies.

It's going to take me some time to process this.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I saw a taxi cab at the liquor store on my way to get ice cream and cookies.

It's going to take me some time to process this.

That's funny... I just saw a taxi cab at the ice cream parlor on my way to the liquor store.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
That's funny... I just saw a taxi cab at the ice cream parlor on my way to the liquor store.
Very weird day indeed ... I just took a cab to get some ice cream and cookies then went to the liquor store for some Bailey's to pour on top.

Steve

P.S. Also had Little Caesars pizza for dinner, the new deep dish is pretty good and comes in a single serving box!

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Well, I've decided I'm going to Australia for a couple weeks next winter. Got a buddy in Sydney who's place I can stay at. Maybe I'll run into Bryce. Probably not though, haha.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well, I've decided I'm going to Australia for a couple weeks next winter. Got a buddy in Sydney who's place I can stay at. Maybe I'll run into Bryce. Probably not though, haha.
You might :) what part of Sydney are you staying in?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh snap! Haha. It's April, you'd think I'd have a solid grasp on what year it is by now, haha.
I figured that you'd either made a mistake, or that Amazon Canada was now shipping flux capacitors. I took a shot.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Im still waiting for the thermostat review...
Well, it's been a long time coming - but here it is (just scroll down to the reviews). :D

Why they picked the image of the back plate as the preview for the video, I have no idea. Also, the voice quality is pretty bad - surprisingly bad. I was using a bluetooth headset with my Mini, and I thought it would sound better. Eh, whatever. Apparently no one is buying that thermostat anyway.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, it's been a long time coming - but here it is (just scroll down to the reviews). :D

Why they picked the image of the back plate as the preview for the video, I have no idea. Also, the voice quality is pretty bad - surprisingly bad. I was using a bluetooth headset with my Mini, and I thought it would sound better. Eh, whatever. Apparently no one is buying that thermostat anyway.
#462 ... impressive, Mr. Shiny Scalp but when I got to ...

Tastes good, easy to swallow
... I could go no further. :(:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
#462 ... impressive, Mr. Shiny Scalp but when I got to ...

... I could go no further. :(:p
:D I was in the 440s for a couple of days, but I didn't put up any reviews and the votes slowed down, so I started to slide. I really should write reviews as if AH folks will be reading them. :p

Btw, was that you giving me helpful votes? If so, thanks! If not, thanks to whoever was.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis