Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A whole day passed without any posts here. The shame is palpable.

I ordered a new ignitor for my oven yesterday...probably too late to get it by this weekend, but we'll see. It supposedly shipped via USPS Priority Mail yesterday out of New York - fingers crossed for a Saturday delivery.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
A whole day passed without any posts here. The shame is palpable.

I ordered a new ignitor for my oven yesterday...probably too late to get it by this weekend, but we'll see. It supposedly shipped via USPS Priority Mail yesterday out of New York - fingers crossed for a Saturday delivery.
Will there be a review?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Will there be a review?
Don't rely on this review, Adam is in the hands of the producer of this ignitor, I'm sure the review will not be objective.....
Will you pass it to Gene for measurements ?

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Don't rely on this review, Adam is in the hands of the producer of this ignitor, I'm sure the review will not be objective.....
Will you pass it to Gene for measurements ?
What if both Niki and Adam wear blindfolds ... yup, that'll make it a true DBT. :)

Steve

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm meticulously analyzing my current diet in order to successfully fit pizza into my new weight loss plan. There is a measure of success. Oddly enough, I've come to the conclusion that if I don't eat the whole pizza, I can still get away with having a treat from time to time.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm meticulously analyzing my current diet in order to successfully fit pizza into my new weight loss plan. There is a measure of success. Oddly enough, I've come to the conclusion that if I don't eat the whole pizza, I can still get away with having a treat from time to time.
Just count calories. A large pizza is only like 2400 calories. If you are lifting you could eat one every day and lose weight.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
French fries aren't looking promising this weekend. The oven ignitor that "shipped" on Thursday is still listed as "electronic shipping info received."

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis