What are you playing right now...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finished Darksiders. Entertaining, but nothing surprising. This was one of those games where some of the fights in the game itself were harder than the final boss, which is always a bit disappointing.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am going to be playing the new DLC for BL2 called Sir hammerlocks Big Game hunt this weekend.Zen Studies also has three new tables based off the star wars franchise called Boba Fett,the clone wars and the empire strikes back.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Started playing Deadspace 3 over the weekend. I've got to stop playing that game late at night though. I had to call in sick on Monday because I was playing it til 11pm Sunday night then I couldn't sleep. I didn't get to bed until about 4am!!! That game just wires me out and it takes my brain a while to unwind from it.
I like the DS franchise, just finished Dead Space 2, on Zealot. Long game, with some fun challenges.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
DS3 was down to $40 on Amazon, but back up to $50 now. I will most likely pick that one up because I really enjoyed the first two.

Next week: God of War Ascension :D :cool:

W

woensl.itis

Audioholic
Anyone playing PC FPS? Call of duty? Battefield? Counterstrike?

T

twoeyedbob

Audioholic
Finally got into black ops 2 (360).....absolutely hated it up until
A few days back....
Dont know if the patches have made the difference..or i've just got my aiming eyes working....enjoying hardcore tdm

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
We have a server. Stop by some time. U want IP maybes?
Sure, why don't you PM that over to me. I'm pretty entrenched in my offline game right now, so I may not make use of it but it'd be nice to have.

W

woensl.itis

Audioholic
Sure, why don't you PM that over to me. I'm pretty entrenched in my offline game right now, so I may not make use of it but it'd be nice to have.
Okay. We are undergoing maintenance and a reform of our policies and rules. We might even go private.

I will get you the IP in due time. If we go private I'll also get you the PW.

We run a couple of mods, so I will get you that info as well, when I get a chance.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Mass Effect 3. Just about done with the campaign. Hooked up with Ashley. ;)

I absolutely HATE the multiplayer and EA is lame for making that a requirement of finishing the campaign.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
DS3 was down to $40 on Amazon, but back up to $50 now. I will most likely pick that one up because I really enjoyed the first two.

Next week: God of War Ascension :D :cool:
DS 3 was all right. Unlike the first 2 though after I finished it I didn't really have the desire to play through it again.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My brother TR it and said it was good. I will most likely borrow it from him. I was Playing Okami HD last night.

I just finished Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Edition. Not as bad as the reviews said.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Just finished DMC. Not too bad but don't really have the desire to play through it again.

I just started playing Tomb Raider. It's OK so far.

L

laneprice78

Audiophyte
Anyone else playing DUST 514 on the PS3. Pretty sweet game. Hellz yeah on the Okami HD!

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Anyone else playing DUST 514 on the PS3. Pretty sweet game. Hellz yeah on the Okami HD!

I thought about downloading dust 514 its a very interesting concept

I picked up far cry 3 blood dragon yesterday,this game is wickedly fun to play.its only 14.99 at the ps store

T

Trev

Audioholic
League of Legends

League of Legends.

Words can describe this game much better than any trailers out there will let on. If you're not familiar with League, it's from the same creators as DOTA. If you're not familiar with DOTA, it's similar to the old school arcade game Gauntlet. If you're not familiar with that either... here we go:

It's a free game, but you can pay to build yourself to maximum faster. I can't iterate enough that money... does not turn the tides. There is nothing that money can grant you in this game, that you can't earn through victories, aside from cosmetic hero skins. Heroes... you currently have about 120 to choose from.

Like MTG, you are a summoner. Each round you summon... a champion... to enter the arena for you to do your will. You will be competing 5v5. There are 3 lanes in this overhead arcade style game. Each lane has towers. Your team's job is to bust the towers and crush the enemy's nexus. You gain gold for kills, and killing creeps (or minions, little creatures). You take that gold, build items with over a hundred items in the shop. Once the game is done, it resets. You don't keep any of the items you bought in shop. Those were just for that round. Your summoner however, goes up in level... and can unlock more perks to boost the in game champions you use to win.

Approximately 12 Million players world-wide. Very competitive online play.

[video=youtube;IzMnCv_lPxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzMnCv_lPxI[/video]

Any average Joe has the ability to put together a team, and climb the ladder from Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Challenger. Once you make it to the last rank, you can take your team to competition for cash prize. Last Season's prize pool was $5 million dollars. Just to give an idea ;).

Here's a link to some live streams. Sports Commentators are very likely.

EUW Challenger Series #3 - Hosted by KaosTV - Brackets

If you go create an account to join us, would be nice if fellas used my referral link:

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dceedc07c98a132632251

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis