Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
It's not boring enough here for me. Can you guys keep it down a little?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well to night I have a verey cuddley baby that thinks sleeping is for the week!!! God dame babys

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nice. Fukushima nuclear disaster appears to have been caused by a rat.

a recent discovery suggests that this week's extended blackout was entirely out of their of hands. Instead, the loss of power lies in the diabolical paws of a now deceased, foresight-lacking rat.
Fukushima's Latest Near Disaster Was Caused By a Hungry Rat

Last summer half our town lost power during one of the hottest weeks during the summer thanks to one squirrel.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
And that, boys & girls, is why we put wire in rigid pipe in an industrial environment.:D
Pretty funny and scary at the same time that something so simple could cause something so serious. Protected pipes was clearly the least of their problems if that's all it took to cause a meltdown!

Ground squirrels have been digging under my well shed for 3 years (at the start of the season anyway :D ). The dog usually keeps them under control, but they still try to get under there because she isn't outside all the time. Any time I see those varmints on my property, they are target practice.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got myself a new video card today. Techno-gibberish aside, I'm happy. I wanted to be able to play StarCraft II at max settings, and now I can. :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I got myself a new video card today. Techno-gibberish aside, I'm happy. I wanted to be able to play StarCraft II at max settings, and now I can. :)
It's good to have goals. Glad you are happy with your new video.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis