Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I just find it hilarious that they were in parked car. She must have thought of it as an accessory. Hmm which caliber should I wear today.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
No doubt; but think of the hippie chicks you could pick up rolling in even the entry level Model S!
Or pot heads like meself. I love Tesla motors and electric cars. I convinced me mother to buy a Prius because she didn't want to go fully electric.

Man, that's why I drive a hybrid. Part hippie, part mainstream...i.e., hippy chicks that shave their pits.
Or guys that shave their...huh?

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Meh... just a .22 cal...now if they found a desert eagle in there that would be impressive.:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I went to my LBS yesterday, to let him take a look at my rear derail and he noticed my pads were down to the plate. I told him to go ahead and stick new pads in there since he was already working on my bike.

The Shimano Rep just happened to be there and my mechanic, the rep and I started talking about Anejo Tequilas as we all had similar tastes.

Before I knew it, we all had 5 shots down us and my bike was on the stand getting XT brakes. Had they had XTRs in stock, I would have been happier but I still look forward to trying the XTs today. I only wish I didn't have a headache...

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The Shimano Rep just happened to be there and my mechanic, the rep and I started talking about Anejo Tequilas as we all had similar tastes.

Before I knew it, we all had 5 shots down us
Your photos look like it. You aren't to that Australian level yet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Watching the Hobbit, which just arrived today on blu-ray. So far the SQ and PQ are most excellent.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well the Hobbit was pretty sweet, especially the beginning with the introduction of Smog. Lots of nice low frequency rumble and excellent surround effects. I guess I'll check out the special features tomorrow.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Another little girl story this morning. NO! I'm not talking about... well, you know who.
Yesterday I took my grandmother to her eye doctor. At one point, my daughter decided that Grandma had been in there too long. So she walked up to the plexiglas window where the Receptionist sat, banged on the plexiglas and demanded, "Where's my Grandma?!" At this point the waiting room erupted in laughter, while the Receptionist stuttered out, "I... uh... who's your Grandma?"
This little girl sure makes my life interesting.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Another little girl story this morning. NO! I'm not talking about... well, you know who.
Yesterday I took my grandmother to her eye doctor. At one point, my daughter decided that Grandma had been in there too long. So she walked up to the plexiglas window where the Receptionist sat, banged on the plexiglas and demanded, "Where's my Grandma?!" At this point the waiting room erupted in laughter, while the Receptionist stuttered out, "I... uh... who's your Grandma?"
This little girl sure makes my life interesting.
Sounds like she's got some folks wrapped around her finger already.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tapatalk 2 has finally added landscape to every screen. I can finally make the switch.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis