Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
The Americas Cup final is scheduled for September 2013 and will for sure be a major event followed across California and probably also rest of US
The rest of the world will for sure be online then :p

Now here is an interesting 23 minute program about the defender and the wordwide "Americas Cup World Series"...... spectacular

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Just got home from a 4 day camping trip started drinking whensday night when I finished work got a long week end!!
Was good

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Waiting for the misses to finish getting ready, then we'll take our stuff to the car and eat breakfast. After that it's only another 7 hours to home.. It was a fun spring break, but driving to Cali when you've only got a week makes for a tiring trip. I'll be glad to get back to my own bed

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
CL ... I'm going to see about a sewing box ... and some vases. NTTAWWT.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got another 20 pounds of bird seed put out today. I also put down one of the heads from (what I think is) a millet plant that grew out of last year's batch of bird seed. I pulled up most of the millet plants, but I let one grow to see what it would be...pretty impressive. I might grow some more this year if it any more sprouts from the seeds.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Its been my experience that spreading seed is indeed quite enjoyable.. You may not realize it yet, but that last statement has excellent "bar talk" potential, old Adam.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If doctors ever start offering genetic tailoring for children, I have a suggestion - add a mute button.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Worked Sat. Slept today. Work tomorrow. Money money money. I don't think I can keep this up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that yesterday was the first time that I'd seen a Tesla Model S. Not in person, mind you, just on the internet. Now I want one. I mean, really want one.

The $90k+ price tag is a real kick in the produce section, though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis