Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So, how many 20th anniversaries will you be having?
Is this the grammar police? I'm going to need a little more coffee and maybe a nap before I attempt to teach you English but you're in luck because I've got nothing better to do today. Thank you for posting away from whatever cake job you normally post from M-F. It's a real surprise to see you give like this on your own time. :p :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Is this the grammar police? I'm going to need a little more coffee and maybe a nap before I attempt to teach you English but you're in luck because I've got nothing better to do today. Thank you for posting away from whatever cake job you normally post from M-F. It's a real surprise to see you give like this on your own time. :p :D
Wake up on the wrong side of the doghouse this morning?:D

It was actually a serious-ish question. "A" 20th anniversary implies that you will be noting/celebrating the 20th anniversary of more than one event. For example, this year you might celebrate 20 years of illicit substance-free living. Next year, it might be 20 years since joining the "Straight But Curious Club".:D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
You lose. :) Over 2.5 hours of vacuuming, raking, and sweeping.

Okay, maybe I'm the one who lost...
I've honestly never heard of people vacuuming their yard. Seems odd to me, don't know why

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've honestly never heard of people vacuuming their yard. Seems odd to me, don't know why
I'm guessing that you don't know folks with rock yards. :) I thought they were bizarre when I first moved here from Illinois, but I'm just used to it now. I've got my nice little grass lawn in the back, but it's probably about 25' x 25'. Oh, sorry. About 7.5m x 7.5m. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon sent me an e-mail marketing wet cat food. Jeese. I get an Oster hair clipper for cats, and now they think that I have one? Can't a man just want to trim some pu...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's not even 2pm, yet, but I think that it's going to be tough to fight the urge to drink a beer.

Granted, it would be easier to fight it if I hadn't opened one, poured it into a frosty glass, and walk into the office with it.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
It's not even 2pm, yet, but I think that it's going to be tough to fight the urge to drink a beer.

Granted, it would be easier to fight it if I hadn't opened one, poured it into a frosty glass, and walk into the office with it.
Don't do it, Adam! Beer is the devils drink! Send all the beer to Canada! Those heathens don't know any better :p

majorloser

majorloser

Taking some on-line courses this weekend to earn CEU's. This crap is so damn boring.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex always did look best when he's wearing pink.
Look, I appreciate a good joke as much as the next guy but in light of the fact that this guy is positioning stuffed animals in sexual positions to photograph and then post the pic's on an audio forum ought to be making people at least a little concerned. Oh wait, he's from Maryland. It's perfectly normal then.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis