Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
An unexpected visitor: Alex in his Valentines Day suit.
Dude, you should always expect Alex to visit...and be "excited" to see you. Just be glad the suit he's wearing doesn't involve a birthday.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just decided to buy something from Newegg during their weekend sale, hurried to order it before they were gone (I don't know how many they have of everything)...and the deal doesn't start for two hours. Oops.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I just decided to buy something from Newegg during their weekend sale, hurried to order it before they were gone (I don't know how many they have of everything)...and the deal doesn't start for two hours. Oops.
I'm sure they'll have enough of these that you won't need to worry too much. Should go well with your Mac Mini

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered a 250GB SSD. $150 - seems like a good price. I went back to order a second one (it says that there is a limit of three per customer), but apparently I can only use the promo code once. I'm waiting for a chat agent to see if I can get the discount on a second one. It originally said that I should get connected in a little over three minutes. That was about 15 minutes ago, and I'm still number 15 (down from 27 originally) in the queue.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm starting to get a little impatient. My number in the queue drops...then goes back up.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm starting to get a little impatient. My number in the queue drops...then goes back up.
I would understand if you were in line to have a go at Doug but this is only a chat agent. Keep your pants on.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I would understand if you were in line to have a go at Doug but this is only a chat agent. Keep your pants on.
I don't know how rich you think Adam is but he can't afford the price of this prime cut of beef cake!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Eff this. I quit the chat line because it's been an hour. An HOUR. Average wait time of three minutes. Right.

Newegg 1, Adam 0.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Eff this. I quit the chat line because it's been an hour. An HOUR. Average wait time of three minutes. Right.

Newegg 1, Adam 0.
That'll teach ya to stray from Amazon! ;)

Steve

majorloser

majorloser

Oh, I see you've got one of those too.:D

There is a plus to this, the Samsung bluray player in the bedroom also died. So that means I'll just upgrade the theater bluray and move the OPPO to the bedroom. And with any luck, the Emotiva XMC-1 may be released some time during this year, so she'll also get the UMC-1.

2013 looks like another year for upgrades.

Now I just need to get advice from Alex on how to sneak new speakers into the house :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been eating corn chips and salsa for three days. Seems unhealthy. I should go to the store and pick up some pretzels for variety. :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
That's no good about your bluray player dieing, Atleast you can have some upgrades,
Adam you could have something healthy

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Steve - I finally made pancakes with my original griddle. Making three at a time, the one in the middle wasn't cooked quite the same as the other two, but it did seem more even than with the new pan.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis