Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I believe the disease has officially spread to the next generation; my son has mastered the word "speakers" at 15 months.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
She's must be Canadian, enough said!!
yeah I still got it :D
That's not a Canadian accent.;) I realize that Aussies might not be able to tell, but Canadians and Americans don't all sound the same. Unlike Aussies and Kiwis, who do all sound alike.:D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
That's not a Canadian accent.;) I realize that Aussies might not be able to tell, but Canadians and Americans don't all sound the same. Unlike Aussies and Kiwis, who do all sound alike.:D
Oh really?
To Australians you all sound the same!!!! Aussies and Kiwis, not even, kiwis sound sound like they have sat on something, I'll leave the rest up to you nad!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Oh really?
To Australians you all sound the same!!!! Aussies and Kiwis, not even, kiwis sound sound like they have sat on something, I'll leave the rest up to you nad!
So, let me get this straight - a Kiwi sounds like an Aussie sitting down? Hmmm, strange.....

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Nad, no they do not sound like Aussies they have aan accent witch I just explaind!!!
australians speake English with no accent, kiwis on the other hand

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Nad, no they do not sound like Aussies they have aan accent witch I just explaind!!!
australians speake English with no accent, kiwis on the other hand
Buddy, everyone has an accent, including Aussies.;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis