Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
This escerlated quickly didn't it, I'm not killing any ones sock girlfriend!
I'm trying to get my kid to have a nap but his being a pyscho and biteing me!!!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
When will that latest version of the FLESHLIGHT be available.. I imagine I can't update my current FIRMware with that one..

Why do I feel the need to play the BOREDOM THREADS childish games when I log on?

Yikes

Anyway.. I haven't been to a theater in a long long while.. years in fact. While I don't condone the downloading of pirated material.. I enjoy it. I also always buy what I've downloaded. Not entirely legal but nobody here is interested in fine print. (except "ADAM" -which I will send full documentation to the nerd with the dog) ANYWAY.. went to an actual theater and watched Gangster Squad. Eh.. not the place for a review or spoiler but pretty decent film...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Interesting night. Went to (IMO) the best restaurant in the city with the rents and one of my best friends (who constantly jokes about wanting to be a part of my family). I'm so blessed. (My family is super functional, his is super dysfunctional) had an amazing meal. Went to the pub with my buddy afterwards. Ran into my other buddy who's brother plays in the NHL. I've met probably 4 or 5 people who claim to know him. Even with Facebook pics he didn't know any of them. It was pretty hilarious. Drank numerous Guinness. Gotta wake up soon, work, get a hair cut, then go to a gathering of a bunch of dudes I went to elementary with. Life is so hard (awesome)!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Interesting night. Went to (IMO) the best restaurant in the city with the rents and one of my best friends (who constantly jokes about wanting to be a part of my family). I'm so blessed. (My family is super functional, his is super dysfunctional) had an amazing meal. Went to the pub with my buddy afterwards. Ran into my other buddy who's brother plays in the NHL. I've met probably 4 or 5 people who claim to know him. Even with Facebook pics he didn't know any of them. It was pretty hilarious. Drank numerous Guinness. Gotta wake up soon, work, get a hair cut, then go to a gathering of a bunch of dudes I went to elementary with. Life is so hard (awesome)!
Are there still no women that far north? They have some in Calgary.

Hope that helps. Here's an example:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Are there still no women that far north? They have some in Calgary.

Hope that helps. Here's an example:

I had the same reaction. Lots of talk about this dude and that dude and another group of dudes....

NTTAWWT

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
On the up side for me, I'll be having a custom cabinet to put my toys in before long. Unlikely my current cabinet, it's wide enough to fit two standard rack mount items (i.e. amps) side by side, the shelving is better spaced (9" between them), and ventilation should be adequate (metal mesh on the front doors and a 4"x36" piece of metal mesh at the top back). Unlike most of the stuff commercially available, it's also deep enough to fit the 19" deep Emotiva amplifiers. And of course its black so that it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb next to my black speakers. That last bit alone should improve the sound quality of my system dramatically :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
On the up side for me, I'll be having a custom cabinet to put my toys in before long. Unlikely my current cabinet, it's wide enough to fit two standard rack mount items (i.e. amps) side by side, the shelving is better spaced (9" between them), and ventilation should be adequate (metal mesh on the front doors and a 4"x36" piece of metal mesh at the top back). Unlike most of the stuff commercially available, it's also deep enough to fit the 19" deep Emotiva amplifiers. And of course its black so that it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb next to my black speakers. That last bit alone should improve the sound quality of my system dramatically :D
You have a sore thumb?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis