Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, according to you, Americans are much more dense than us.;):D
Well played, Canada. You win this round.

(Readers - want to see more of the U.S.-Canada sarcasm quarterfinals? Check them all out live tonight at 8 EST on The Ocho!)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm sorry, I don't own a Canadian. Even if I did, that seems like a poor reason to lash out at Australians. You guys seem like a delightful group of people.
I don't know maybe he thinks the Polar Bears are hard to manage, but they nothing compared to dropbears.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Nah mate, my parents are Ritch they have 2 taverns and a beach view resort :D
i don't no from what rock you crawled out under but we don't have kangaroo or emu farms in Australia there wild animalse
I've been to an Emu farm in Australia.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Canada is a great place for investments. When a country has currency named; Loonie and Toonie, it's hard to take a financial crisis seriously.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Canada is a great place for investments. When a country has currency named; Loonie and Toonie, it's hard to take a financial crisis seriously.
Not to mention they're all afraid of the dark.

Q: How many Canadians does it take to change a lightbulb?
Canadian A: What? Oh, no, the lightbulb's out?! I'm scared!

Ever notice how well lit the NRC's anechoic chamber is?

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Had a good quarter at work, got a nice little prepaid MasterCard bonus at work. Paying for my flights out to Vancouver next month, a fancy dinner tomorrow and a couple other small things. Life is good :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Had a good quarter at work, got a nice little prepaid MasterCard bonus at work. Paying for my flights out to Vancouver next month, a fancy dinner tomorrow and a couple other small things. Life is good :D
Good on you Brian good to see your enjoying work

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not to mention they're all afraid of the dark.

(Apparently this new forum converts embedded code into something that doesn't count as 10 characters - awesome.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Adam where have you been? We've missed you!!!! No reviews no comments was starting to worry about you

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Stop Making Fun of Canada!

OK, I guess you guys will have to stop making fun of Canada.:D

One interesting note: At the very end, they mention that more people live in California than in all of Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
One interesting note: At the very end, they mention that more people live in California than in all of Canada.
Where would you rather live, the beach where the women are so hot they'll melt your Popsicle or temperatures so cold they'll freeze them?

Oh nm I forget your type.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis