Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Apparently you have never seen 'Kids In The Hall' or 'The Red Green Show'....:D

I've only been as far as Windsor, Ontario and Sarnia, and everyone that I met was civilized. They also had some very good, um, 'oregano'.:cool:
Love me some red green

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I would've thought that a larger population could make for cheaper health care, due to economies of scale. :confused:
So, what are you thinking....2 for 1 heart transplants.:D

If immigration is a factor, just consider that the immigration rate for Canada is about twice that of the USA, from a per capita perspective - about 250,000 to Canada vs 1,100,000 to the USA, annually.
Population seemed to be the most obvious difference I noticed.
That, and the fact they put salt peter in your Molson beer.:D:p

I'd guess our (illegal) immigration alone, beats the (legal) numbers in both countries.:D

As for population density, it's somewhat misleading, because the vast majority of Canada's population is clustered withing a few hundred miles of the US border, making the "effective" density much higher than the simple "people/mile^2".
As for the whole density thing....do you really think you have cities denser than New York City or Los Angeles?

I'd be interested in any info you have. I don't really know.

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm pretty sure I've offended an entire nation. :D

I better watch out for snow balls. Seriously I'm just jealous that I can enjoy a nice snow cover sometimes.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So, what are you thinking....2 for 1 heart transplants.:D

Population seemed to be the most obvious difference I noticed.
That, and the fact they put salt peter in your Molson beer.:D:p

I'd guess our (illegal) immigration alone, beats the (legal) numbers in both countries.:D

As for the whole density thing....do you really think you have cities denser than New York City or Los Angeles?

I'd be interested in any info you have. I don't really know.
Population may play a role - who knows? Molson? I don't drink any of their swill.:rolleyes: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver aren't as big as New York or LA, but I don't know if there's much difference in density. What particular info are you interested in?

Last edited by a moderator:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm pretty sure I've offended an entire nation. :D

I better watch out for snow balls. Seriously I'm just jealous that I can enjoy a nice snow cover sometimes.
Nah, all the insults tossed at our Navy have thickened my hide.;) By the way, I forgot to mention this before - ships in the USN are dry, while ours carry booze. That's a check mate in my books....:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Nah, all the insults tossed at our Navy have thickened my hide.;) By the way, I forgot to mention this before - ships in the USN are dry, while ours carry booze. That's a check mate in my books....:D
I wondered why your ships are often seen tacking...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Population may play a role - who knows? Molson? I don't drink any of their swill.:rolleyes: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver aren't as big as New York or LA, but I don't know if there's much difference in density. What particular info are you interested in?
I don't know anyone who enjoys Molson products. It's what you buy when you want cheap beer, but have too much pride for mountain crest or lucky. Seems like an American thing, but who can blame them? They're used to American beers :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
You have a friend ritch, you don't know where he is, but he grew up on an emu farm?

Cool!!!!
Nah mate, my parents are Ritch they have 2 taverns and a beach view resort :D
i don't no from what rock you crawled out under but we don't have kangaroo or emu farms in Australia there wild animalse

Last edited:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
It's okay :) your just lashing out at Australians cause your Canadian, it's okay we understand

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
It's okay :) your just lashing out at Australians cause your Canadian, it's okay we understand
I'm sorry, I don't own a Canadian. Even if I did, that seems like a poor reason to lash out at Australians. You guys seem like a delightful group of people.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis