Wrath of The Titans gave my HT system a workout....

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I have watched many movies on my system, but this movie was amazing from a sound quantity stand point... We watched it at a good volume and it rocked for 90% of the movie, it constantly lights up the surrounds and the bass rumbling seems to never stop, from the beginning opening voice over to the credits, lol.... This one is up there with the flyboys to what Im going to throw on to show off the ht...

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I may have to rent and try it. Where was it to FS?

Hostility

Hostility

Full Audioholic
does this continue on from clash of the titans? didnt realize they made a 2nd. Worth buying or just renting? I didnt buy the 1st as i liked it but wasn't sure if i would watch it again

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
does this continue on from clash of the titans? didnt realize they made a 2nd. Worth buying or just renting? I didnt buy the 1st as i liked it but wasn't sure if i would watch it again
Yea, there's some continuity. Overall I would put it at about the same level as Clash of the Titans. Kinda cool the first time through, but from a storyline point of view it was meh. From a PQ, SQ point of view it was pretty good. I liked it, but wasn't inclined to buy it.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Its on one of the movie channels rite now, I believe its HBO, I watched it on demand, didnt rent it or buy it, I hardly ever purchase movies anymore, since I don't usually watch much tv, and I try not to watch the same thing twice.... Unless its What about bob, Groundhog day, or deer hunter, but they are always on tv so I don't need to own them.... I was just impressed with the sound, it never stopped, most movies you get a little attention to the surrounds, and the bass rumbles here and there through the action, not with this one, the surrounds constantly lit up fronts and rears, and I had to fix all the pictures on the walls after the movie because the bass never stopped...

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
I hardly ever purchase movies anymore, since I don't usually watch much tv, and I try not to watch the same thing twice.... Unless its Groundhog day....
Isn't Groundhog Day a whole bunch of reruns with just slight changes through the whole movie? Not a bad movie but I was starting to get bored with the reruns before it was even over the first time I watched it.... Sounds like Clash is one I am going to have to see...
Thanks...

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
People often underestimate "Groundhog Day"...it's a true classic, masquerading as a lightweight gimmicky comedy. From Wikipedia: "In 2006, the film was added to the United States National Film Registry as being deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".[SUP][2][/SUP]" How about that!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis