Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Tough choice, 38c or -38c ... either not great for outdoor activities.

Steve
Lunch time been working in it half the morning, Got sunburnt running across the roof, will be good to nock off and have a few cold beers and jump in the spa The water was on 15c when I left at 6.30

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
It was -17°C when I left for work this morning. It's a balmy -14°C right now.:rolleyes: Now Brian, living in Edmonton, might say "Pffttt!" to that. But, when you live right beside the ocean, it cuts through you like a knife due to the moisture in the air. :( On a brighter note, it's supposed to get up to -8°C by Saturday.:)
it was so effing cold on my walk into work this morning. Didn't look at the temperature though, just "Edmonton in January" cold. On a brighter note, I ordered my iPhone 5 case about 3 months ago and it finally shipped today. Took forever! Looks pretty sweet though, I'm excited

Last edited by a moderator:
avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
it was so effing cold on my walk into work this morning. Didn't look at the temperature though, just "Edmonton in January" cold. On a brighter note, I ordered my iPhone 5 case about 3 months ago and it finally shipped today. Took forever! Looks pretty sweet though, I'm excited
Well nobody is going to steal it with that bad boy on it!
So do they have an Orca version for android?

Steve

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
4 day weekend? 4 day weekend *nods head* Going out to kicking horse on Friday. Excited for what is, quite possibly, the best thing life has to offer: Chilling in a hot tub with a cold beer in the Rocky Mountains :)

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
4 day weekend? 4 day weekend *nods head* Going out to kicking horse on Friday. Excited for what is, quite possibly, the best thing life has to offer: Chilling in a hot tub with a cold beer in the Rocky Mountains :)
Fixed ... Chilling in a hot tub with some ski bunnies and a Kokanee in the Rocky Mountains after a good day of skiing :)
Ahhh, to be young again ....

Steve

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Busy day in the boring thread. I come back tonight to four pages, keep seeing posts that I have a snappy come back to...wondering if someone already made it...only to see that someone had.

Not sure, but I think that the Greek hole might just be the winner. :D

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Amazon is buying one of my textbooks from last year's for $38. I got it for free (somewhat interesting story too. First day of Python intro class and this kid sits through half of it, stands up in the middle with a big "Nope!", plops the book down on my desk and walks out).. They'll give me a credit which I'm planning to use on a new flashlight that I've been eyeing.
Amazon.com: EagleTac D25LC2 Clicky CREE XM-L U2 LED Flashlight - 741 Lumens: Everything Else

We were playing a card game with the roommates and my gf broke a glass cup. Second one this week. She keeps it up and we might get to pick out a new cup set :p

Also, my 12mo Xbox live card should get here tomorrow as well as the speakers I ordered for my gf's Jeep (b-day present)! I want to rip em open and install them but her birthday isn't until the 5th.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I have my own resort in my back yard :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
My future prediction for one of Bryce's posts:

Originally Posted by Bryceo
Connor peed in the hot tub today.
No worries. So did I.

:D
Hahahaha Oh Adam you could be on to something haha

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm a little excited for winter hot spa cold beer cold air lovely
Antarctica is pretty close. I wonder if you can vacation there. Too bad Australia only has hot and hotter. I was there in a so called winter and it was still shorts and t-shirt weather.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Antarctica is pretty close. I wonder if you can vacation there. Too bad Australia only has hot and hotter. I was there in a so called winter and it was still shorts and t-shirt weather.
What part of Australia we do get cold days when it's raining

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
What part of Australia we do get cold days when it's raining
Berri, South Australia. I suspect it's a matter of what you are used to. I know people freeze to death in northern Thailand when its still well above 0.

It really was a nice area. It's where the juice and wine are made. Nothing is like fresh orange juice in a fruit fly free zone.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Berri, South Australia. I suspect it's a matter of what you are used to. I know people freeze to death in northern Thailand when its still well above 0.

It really was a nice area. It's where the juice and wine are made. Nothing is like fresh orange juice in a fruit fly free zone.
Are yeah western Australia is a verey dry place hot and all that but good to relax down there

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
17deg F at the moment...not too bad.

On another note...my wife finds it fitting that we use something called "Pink Noise".:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis