Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I need to stop creating projects for myself :D

Oh well. Tomorrow I guess I'll get started on the speaker stands and maybe take a look at the ceiling and see how much work that is going to entail.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Steph kicked me out of the bedroom with all my audio gear :( so now I get to build a dedicated theater :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I am selling all my gear, every system I own, I heard the TDK life on Record 3 speaker boombox today, and it sounds better than any system you can buy.... TDK Life on Record 77000015360 3 Speaker Boombox Audio System | eBay obviously that guy ran out stock so raised the price.... This thing does it all in one package, and for my home theater it will work like a soundbar just toss it under the tv.... These things are the real deal...

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I am selling all my gear, every system I own, I heard the TDK life on Record 3 speaker boombox today, and it sounds better than any system you can buy.... TDK Life on Record 77000015360 3 Speaker Boombox Audio System | eBay obviously that guy ran out stock so raised the price.... This thing does it all in one package, and for my home theater it will work like a soundbar just toss it under the tv.... These things are the real deal...
Whooa there ..... have you truely considered what you are doing? I mean there are a number of Bose systems you'd likely wanna compare to that TDK setup and they offer a free home trial! :)

Steve

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Whooa there ..... have you truely considered what you are doing? I mean there are a number of Bose systems you'd likely wanna compare to that TDK setup and they offer a free home trial! :)

Steve
Yah, but I find it hard to believe they would have the depth and character the TDK boomboxes offer, an infinite soundstage, with none of the hassles of an entire system, plus my electric bill will go down at least 40%... I can probably get $3000 for all my gear that is like 10 of them tdk boxes...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Yah, but I find it hard to believe they would have the depth and character the TDK boomboxes offer, an infinite soundstage, with none of the hassles of an entire system, plus my electric bill will go down at least 40%... I can probably get $3000 for all my gear that is like 10 of them tdk boxes...
Looks like that's a third of one of them now :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It was somewhat of an embarrassing revelation just now when I saw that you can buy those insulated pizza delivery bags. It never occurred to me.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
It was somewhat of an embarrassing revelation just now when I saw that you can buy those insulated pizza delivery bags. It never occurred to me.
Yes, but if you actually went to pick up the pizza for carry out, that would mean leaving the house....

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I see what you did there. :)
Just as a general PS: my wife has now taken to mocking you by successfully feeding our dog a pancake this morning. I guess that means the older Anolon set is Max approved :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Still craving more video footage of my sink? Wish that you could hear me rambling a bit longer about streams and sprays? Well, satisfy that craving - here's my latest faucet review. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis