Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Brian, fuzz has a girlfriend you can't keep him,
And he owns Adam,
Everyone knows you're allowed to have one boyfriend, one girlfriend, and one sex slave. That's just common sense. This can't just be a Canadian thing, can it?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Everyone knows you're allowed to have one boyfriend, one girlfriend, and one sex slave. That's just common sense. This can't just be a Canadian thing, can it?
Yes it could be or in your case yes you Canadians are a few short of a family tho I believe it is 5

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Not a Canadian thing, most have two hands and a girlfriend.

Steve

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't simply exit the closet, I full on broadway musical'ed out. Yea, crushed it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I see how you're trying to keep it on the professional level. If you envision us all as women, then you won't be attracted to us. Nothing but respect.

Btw, hats off to you sir. You're one of the few people who have spelled Niki's name right...even when replying to a post where I've written it. :D

majorloser

majorloser

Alex in charge???? Have you seen how long it takes him to finish a project?

We're doomed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So.. I've had some serious trouble sleeping.. really not good, so the doctor (I call him doogie) game me some stuff.. I took some a bit ago..... I'm trying to beat it. Both the pill and well.. yeah.. just to see who wins. I don't like it. But I should feel better man~ana..
Good luck, man. That can't be fun. I hope that you got in some good snoozing last night.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis