Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
There ya go fixed that up for you,
Nope I I'm telling mum your a bully
I thought it would make you feel more at home if I spelled it that way.
Mum gave up on me long ago.
Think of it this way. The suffering is over for the first to go. You can relax now. Have a beer and some chips.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Look...I said to apply if interested. If you got a special talent I could always expand the team...Gmike would just have to get more supplies.:p

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Canadians are just smarter period. Asian Canadians are able to kick your @ss while doing math problems.
That is a deadly combination. Unless of course the Asian Canadian is French Asian Canadian. Then it all cancels out.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
What if it's a French Asian Canadian female ninja zombie...with a curling broom?!

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
She's wearing high heels and a backpack. In the backpack she has shaweet and shour pork with schticky rice and maple syrup.

Last edited by a moderator:
avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
And she has a twin sister!

(Same names as the asian twins in Austin Powers Gold Member but said with a french accent)

Steve

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
OK I'm rounding out my Boring Thread Survival Team (BTST) and, as the leader, I have final say on who gets to fight the zombie apocalypse with me. If you would like to fight beside me or recommend someone for a position please apply below.

So far these are my thoughts from top left to bottom right...Duh.

Me - Alex - The Loser - gmike - sawz - Swerd - Rickster - j garcia
YAA - Harold - Bryce - Adam - Adwilk

Cue A-Team theme music...
I've got my lines all ready.

"Oh yeah, sure! With those things runnin' around? You can count me out."

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!"

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I've got my lines all ready.

"Oh yeah, sure! With those things runnin' around? You can count me out."

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!"
I'm not sure how it works Adam, now that I'm dead you maybe to???

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

OK I'm rounding out my Boring Thread Survival Team (BTST) and, as the leader, I have final say on who gets to fight the zombie apocalypse with me. If you would like to fight beside me or recommend someone for a position please apply below.

So far these are my thoughts from top left to bottom right...Duh.

Me - Alex - The Loser - gmike - sawz - Swerd - Rickster - j garcia
YAA - Harold - Bryce - Adam - Adwilk

Cue A-Team theme music...
I'm on it Strongbad ;) I appreciate the special PM to be a super secret missions guy just for you...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis