Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
PDawg and ADTG are having a friendly debate. Really makes the day less boring.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
OK I'm rounding out my Boring Thread Survival Team (BTST) and, as the leader, I have final say on who gets to fight the zombie apocalypse with me. If you would like to fight beside me or recommend someone for a position please apply below.So far these are my thoughts from top left to bottom right...Duh.Me - Alex - The Loser - gmike - sawz - Swerd - Rickster - j garciaYAA - Harold - Bryce - Adam - Adwilk Cue A-Team theme music...
Why can't I be part of the team?:mad:
At least I'm not first to die :D
I'm kinda relieved that I didn't make the team....:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

OK I'm rounding out my Boring Thread Survival Team (BTST) and, as the leader, I have final say on who gets to fight the zombie apocalypse with me. If you would like to fight beside me or recommend someone for a position please apply below.

So far these are my thoughts from top left to bottom right...Duh.

Me - Alex - The Loser - gmike - sawz - Swerd - Rickster - j garcia
YAA - Harold - Bryce - Adam - Adwilk

Cue A-Team theme music...
Supplies? Again?

OK OK, hope you don't mind being overstocked with C4, shot guns, grenades,
automatic rifles and tactical nukes.

There will be no bandages. If you get bit, I'll shoot you myself. By the way,
what's the medic for?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

OK I'm rounding out my Boring Thread Survival Team (BTST) and, as the leader, I have final say on who gets to fight the zombie apocalypse with me. If you would like to fight beside me or recommend someone for a position please apply below.

So far these are my thoughts from top left to bottom right...Duh.

Me - Alex - The Loser - gmike - sawz - Swerd - Rickster - j garcia
YAA - Harold - Bryce - Adam - Adwilk

Cue A-Team theme music...
I don't wanna die first :confused:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I don't wanna die first :confused:
Sorry, but your limp was slowing us down. Someone had to be the bad guy.

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuknin' A-hoes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fukcin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Sorry, but your limp was slowing us down. Someone had to be the bad guy.

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuknin' A-hoes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fukcin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
Ya no the zombie team sucks I hate it I hate it!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis