Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I should not be allowed to look at Salks website *drool* anyone got 7-8 grand they wanna lend (read:give) me? :D
I always keep an eye on the Salk used audiocircle thread. I don't recommend you do, unless you want even more temptation. I have a pair of Phil 3's and I'm sitting here drooling over a pair of used Songtower RT's in bamboo.

Also, this is at the bar I'm at and I'm sure it's in someone sig here. Fuzz I think. Starts with "life should not be a journey to the grave..." If you can't read it. Awesome.

View attachment 11146
Hey that's me :D

Although I'm not really allowed to smoke cigars anymore so I settled for a latte, although I should swap out chocolate for something better.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
"Adam, this is sergeant Sacker. Listen to me. We've traced the webcam feed... it's coming from inside the house." :eek:

Oh f**k run Adam run I'd save you but I just ate lunch

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hey just noticed I'm an audioholic samurai. Finally, the title is starting to match the face -_-

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey just noticed I'm an audioholic samurai. Finally, the title is starting to match the face -_-
Congratulations! I feel like a douche for missing that one, man. I must have been *gasp* paying too much attention to the photos of your sub in work. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I did the best job that I've ever done covering my orange tree today. I hope that it's enough. Supposed to get down into the low 20's tonight, and then the same for the next five nights.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I did the best job that I've ever done covering my orange tree today. I hope that it's enough. Supposed to get down into the low 20's tonight, and then the same for the next five nights.
Space saveing heater?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Congratulations! I feel like a douche for missing that one, man. I must have been *gasp* paying too much attention to the photos of your sub in work. :)
Eh, I think I was the only one to notice and probably like a day or two after it happened :D. I hate that I keep forgetting to save the thread that has the list of when the titles change at what post count, because I can never seem to find it. Oh well.

Haha, yeaaaa. That thing is a train wreck. Hopefully it's a train wreck that functions. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Space saveing heater?
I didn't end up getting a heater. I'm rolling the dice that the gas company won't mess up like two years ago. That time, demand outstripped the supply that they (a multi-state gas company) had allocated to Tucson, causing pressure to drop too low in the main gas lines, so they had to shut supply off - and then people couldn't have their gas turned on until a rep showed up to do it.

I did go fill up the gas tank in the car, bought some bottled water in case any main water lines burst, and I plan to fill at least one bathtub for some extra non-drinking water.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hate that I keep forgetting to save the thread that has the list of when the titles change at what post count, because I can never seem to find it. Oh well.
No worries - I don't try to remember any more, either. I just go to the Member List, sort by number of posts, and scroll down to look at the titles. Pretty easy. :)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I didn't end up getting a heater. I'm rolling the dice that the gas company won't mess up like two years ago. That time, demand outstripped the supply that they (a multi-state gas company) had allocated to Tucson, causing pressure to drop too low in the main gas lines, so they had to shut supply off - and then people couldn't have their gas turned on until a rep showed up to do it.

I did go fill up the gas tank in the car, bought some bottled water in case any main water lines burst, and I plan to fill at least one bathtub for some extra non-drinking water.
You should invest in a water drink machine with the big 5 letter tank on top :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You should invest in a water drink machine with the big 5 letter tank on top :D
Thanks. :) I have a water filter by my kitchen sink (you've seen the video review, right? :D), and I use a filtered water pitcher that I keep in the fridge so that Niki has cold water. I just wanted to get a little extra in case. I picked up 12 liters, and I have another (I think) 12 liters in the fridge. Shouldn't be a problem, but I just got the idea today that I should pick some water up.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis