Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Naw, I forgot the soda water and had to run out. 15 million people out so it slowed me down. Now all my buddies are calling me from the liquor stores asking what they should buy. It is impeding my own drinking...
I don't know about the laws in Texas, but here in Arizona we just don't answer the phone.

Plus, your big problem right now is that you have friends. For me...it's all smooth sailing. Drinky drinky.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know about the laws in Texas, but here in Arizona we just don't answer the phone.

Plus, your big problem right now is that you have friends. For me...it's all smooth sailing. Drinky drinky.
I am actually getting a kick out of it. I have talked two people into buying $100 tequila so far.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don Julio 1942, my favorite.

If you want, I can get up, walk to my bar and take a picture of it but I would rather you google it...
Cool, thanks. (Sorry for the delay - I was stupidly responding to an actual audio thread. :eek: :p) I've never heard of that before. Not surprising...as it costs $100. :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Don Julio 1942, my favorite.

If you want, I can get up, walk to my bar and take a picture of it but I would rather you google it...
It's probably no match for the Smirnoff and fresh fruit and juices blended up I'm gonna be drinking from a mason jar tonight :p

Edit: no match, not no mix. Idiot!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's probably no mix for the Smirnoff and fresh fruit and juices blended up I'm gonna be drinking from a mason jar tonight :p
It's probably the beer talking, but on first pass, I read "Smurf." Oh, Smurfette, you vixen.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is without a doubt the most inebriated that I've been at 4pm in 20 years.

Which is said, because I've had two beers.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Woah, come on, man. This is a family-friendly forum. :eek:

:D
I'm at work, and can't embed, but you'll get a kick out of this. Best sitcom ever, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis