Pools hot tubs entertaining areas

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Chuck up a few photos of you have any of the headings or a entertaining area inside
My house single story with a 2 story garage a room on top of the garage 8 bed rooms rooms 3 loung rooms 1 kitchen 3 barthrooms enough about the house
Entertaing area
Spa sits on 35 degrees all year round

Spa

Spa verander sollar panels and some nice sun setting

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Spa At night

Some led lighting
Up around the deck for Christmas

Also have lights up around the fence around the spa not finished yet

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
It is a grate place sun sets over the front and the spa light kicks in just on dark :)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Verey nice tv is a nice touch how does it go in the wet session?
The patio is around 12 ft deep so it stays dry. To be honest, I expected it to last less than a year secondary to the moisture and the changing seasons but it's around 4 years old now and hasn't had an issue.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
The patio is around 12 ft deep so it stays dry. To be honest, I expected it to last less than a year secondary to the moisture and the changing seasons but it's around 4 years old now and hasn't had an issue.
That's my only worry if I was to stick a tv out side I have a 62"
Rear projector screen in
My sheed that
Roles out side for the foot ball or v8 super cars

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I've got a giant balcony that overlooks the busiest street downtown. Don't have any pics of it though (and I'm not going outside in the middle of a canadian winter to take pictures for you people, haha). It's nice for the 3-4 months we have for patio weather. Got a picnic table and bbq out there. This is depressing. I wish it was July :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I've got a giant balcony that overlooks the busiest street downtown. Don't have any pics of it though (and I'm not going outside in the middle of a canadian winter to take pictures for you people, haha). It's nice for the 3-4 months we have for patio weather. Got a picnic table and bbq out there. This is depressing. I wish it was July :p
Verey nice would love to see some pictures mate
I'm in Australia and its hot over hear what's its like over there?

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
No to the outdoor speakers, too much work. I've got a dock for my satellite radio out there that does the trick. The colds not too bad, you can dress for cold, there's only so many clothes you can take off for the heat :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
No to the outdoor speakers, too much work. I've got a dock for my satellite radio out there that does the trick. The colds not too bad, you can dress for cold, there's only so many clothes you can take off for the heat :p
Can take all your cloths off :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
And if you're still hot then what do you do? THEN WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!??

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis