ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm just throwing this out here to see if there is any interest, not really sure I want to sell it, but have decided to go into another direction. Amp is two months old, seen about 20 hours of use, back in the box. Asking $300 shipped.:)
Cheers Jeff
Pics available if there is an interest.

ahblaza

ahblaza

Pictures

I'm just throwing this out here to see if there is any interest, not really sure I want to sell it, but have decided to go into another direction. Amp is two months old, seen about 20 hours of use, back in the box. Asking $300 shipped.:)
Cheers Jeff
Here are some Pics.....BUY NOW;)

Last edited:
ahblaza

ahblaza

Sold sold

Cheers Jeff
Thanks to all who showed an interest, the Crown XLS1500 is sold

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm so glad this thing sold, I really didn't need another amp here that I don't know what to do with. It was tempting.

ahblaza

ahblaza

I guess this means it's time for more PSA subwoofers :p
How did you know:D Ha Ha...I let the amp go for $290 shipped and threw in a pair of silver series interconnect cables ($65). I'm waiting on a couple of XS30s, couldn't help myself, Tom's a super salesman....:D

ahblaza

ahblaza

I'm so glad this thing sold, I really didn't need another amp here that I don't know what to do with. It was tempting.
I hear you brother, everytime I come here I buy something, I need to take a sabatical.........:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis