Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Just got booty called. maybe booty called? She wants to come over. Booty self invite? anyways, I'm passing time now. Wish me luck, internet companions!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Seriously though why do people live in snow?
I wonder about this myself too :confused:

It's dark and it's cold... it's dark when you go to work, it's dark when you come home from work.....

Porsangmoen / Lakselv.... Where I were in the army is so far north you don't see the sun for more than 2 mths during winter, we were doing winter exercises day and night in more than -50F
As far as I know that place is further north than the northernmost part of Alaska :confused:

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Kjetil Andre Åmodt is always #1

Albertville Olympics 1992

Lillehammer Olympics 1994

Salt lake City Olympics 2002

Torino Olympics 2006

Most winning alpine skier in history...... even more than Pirmin Zurbriggen, Ingemar Stenmark and anyone else....
In olympic games and world championships:
- 9 golds
- 6 silver
- 5 bronze
OK, you're off the hook for not knowing who the Gipper is...;):D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I wonder about this myself too :confused:

It's dark and it's cold... it's dark when you go to work, it's dark when you come home from work.....

Porsangmoen / Lakselv.... Where I were in the army is so far north you don't see the sun for more than 2 mths during winter, we were doing winter exercises day and night in more than -50F
As far as I know that place is further north than the northernmost part of Alaska :confused:
It ain't this far north:

CFS Alert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

;)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
But not for spending more time typing that you don't know who he is than it would have taken to find out. :p
I let him off the hook, because he's probably the only person on this forum who knows who "Kjetil Andre Åmodt" is...:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis