Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Imagine Michael Fremer adjusting that turntable :D
You never know...

6moons audio reviews: Merrill Zigmahornet

A 'Blue Moon' System for $267.44
Not only are the Ziggies a great buy on their own but when used with a couple of über-performing budget busters, the resultant synergy was simply mindbogglingly good. The Ziggies with their Merrill drivers are easily the best single driver speaker I've ever heard - and by a long shot. Add the newest Sonic Impact T-amp ($130) and the Sony Playstation 1 SCPH-1001 (about $30 used) and you've got an uncannily musical combination that will put to shame most systems at many times its cost. The Sonic Impact T-amp rewrote the amplifier book on the cost-to-performance ratio. It's incredibly good for a ridiculously low price. The Sony Playstation 1 SCPH-1001 is another giant killer that's a darling of the audio underground. If you're looking for audio sonic fireworks, the PS1 might not be your cup of tea but if you're looking for an outstandingly musical digital front end that can play music better than just about every multi-kilobuck digital source, look no further - way recommended.
Sign me up :D

majorloser

majorloser

I knew there was a reason I kept my old Playstation hooked up.

It's serious audiophile equipment :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I knew there was a reason I kept my old Playstation hooked up.

It's serious audiophile equipment :D
LOL.... by the way this is serious

Old playstation firmware are the only ones that can naturally rip SACD, newer versions block this possibility as Sony does everything they can to keep people away from the digital stream.

So old Playstation's can be good, if firmware is not updated :D

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
So I ordered something from Amazon a little while ago, and decided today that I didn't need it. I went to return it, and it told me to keep the item and they'll refund my purchase price.

And that is why I purchase from Amazon :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So I ordered something from Amazon a little while ago, and decided today that I didn't need it. I went to return it, and it told me to keep the item and they'll refund my purchase price.

And that is why I purchase from Amazon :D
Condoms????

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I almost thought it was Doug but I didnt see the bells and sparkles on the laces so I thought better.
I have spread too much rep around in the last 24 hours to send you to red rep hell for stealing Rick's line and not adding the apostrophe. He doesn't need to be constantly criticized for his lack of punctuation.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have spread too much rep around in the last 24 hours to send you to red rep hell for stealing Rick's line and not adding the apostrophe. He doesn't need to be constantly criticized for his lack of punctuation.
You do love to quote spammers, don't you? :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
That could possibly be the best spam post ever.:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis