Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
2 must own blu rays imo. $8 well spent.
Thanks...I just snagged them. :) It even came with an Amazon instant video code for The Matrix, which I didn't expect. I'll have to see if it's in 5.1 and HD...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks...I just snagged them. :) It even came with an Amazon instant video code for The Matrix, which I didn't expect. I'll have to see if it's in 5.1 and HD...
I just got Battle LA and the cyber power thing this morning. Good times :D

Yesterday was battlefield 3.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Leaving soon to pick up the new speakers. Hopefully all the insane black Friday people have already been out and about for 8 hours by now and aren't on the road. I guess we'll see. I will officially have more speakers than my living room can handle at this point. 10 pairs plus a center and subwoofer will reside in the living room. Although that may change once the GF looks around and starts adjusting.........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Four minutes until The Hunger Games is on sale. I'm not sure that I even want to watch it - but I know that I'm going to buy it. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Four minutes until The Hunger Games is on sale. I'm not sure that I even want to watch it - but I know that I'm going to buy it. :eek: :D
Done. Man, Amazon makes it so easy to spend money. :D

Woah - sweet! This also came with an instant video promotion! I hope it's HD and 5.1...if so, I might just watch it today.

EDIT: Even better! The instant video version is actually mine and not a 48-hour promotion like normal.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That movie isn't as popular as I thought...only 78% claimed so far. Well, or they have a lot of them.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Well, that sucked. We had about 100 people in store. They were all there for a very cheap $49.99 Curtis Klu tablet. :(

The rush was over by 12:30am and then it was 7 1/2 hours standing around talking to other sales associates.
Back in at 3pm today...:mad:

Time to update the resume.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Curious

Are any of you familiar with HHGregg stores? People are always telling me they have never heard of or have never been in one of our stores.

Best Buy is rumored to be having some hard times, but my local BB is always busy. We are not.

Do we have a b!tch about my job thread? :)

majorloser

majorloser

Are any of you familiar with HHGregg stores?
We have one here. I don't bother with them since the store is located in an area with an additional sales tax added to purchases.

Beside, that annoying character in the TV commercials is enough to keep me away :mad:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/QJzt8L_i7_U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/QJzt8L_i7_U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/wvbvAjU_1-Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/wvbvAjU_1-Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gosh darn it. I just read the fine print on getting free one-day shipping on Amazon when using Discover. I didn't realize that I had to first pick one-day shipping and then enter the code. Dang - I could have had my movies faster.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My BR-1s are suppose to be picked up sometime today. I'll be speakerless ... but then I found this on CL. It's making me crazy that Tomorrow got his Phil's but KEW still has not. Could we all bow our heads and say a quiet prayer for the completion of KEW's Phil's so that I can get my SongTowers?

... oh yeah, then I'll be able to get the MB-27s Swerd made too.

Edit: I thought it said 'forum'. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going to watch Spider Man with TV speakers and eat cookies. :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Met John Soliceito today. Very cool guy, gave me the 10 cent tour of his shop, snagged my knick knacks from him and went home. 5+ hours drive time (not counting lunch), but well worth it. I'd love to go back sometime and get a real tour.

Now if only I could hear properly..........

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Met John Soliceito today. Very cool guy, gave me the 10 cent tour of his shop, snagged my knick knacks from him and went home. 5+ hours drive time (not counting lunch), but well worth it. I'd love to go back sometime and get a real tour.

Now if only I could hear properly..........
What did you get? That's 5 hours to and from, right? What did you listen to?

Edit: Now this thread is acting funny. It always takes me to the next to last post. I mean I'm okay with it but I can't bear the thought of what it must be doing to poor Adam.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis